Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't need a friend I need to mend so far away So come sit by the fire and play a while but you cant stay too long It aches in every bone Ill die alone but not for pleasure I see my heart explode its been eroded.. Remedy, by Seether

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
I had an idea... Jan 16 2014, 03:26 PM
This may be a little ambitious but I thought it would be really cool if we had some sort of anonymous advice service/forum. Since many people probably need help/advice but don't like to share things so openly.... I think it would be really cool and I'd help out in any way I could if it's possible. :P Any thoughts?

Replies

Emo Pictures - MyOwnExample
MyOwnExample
Jan 16 2014, 04:26 PM
Sounds like a good idea, I'm sure the admin will see this and agree because a lot of people might be embarrassed or worried about things that they don't want to post publicly :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 16 2014, 04:42 PM
Good idea. Has been done before and was abused and removed. I might consider it again though.
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 16 2014, 04:57 PM
I could see how people could abuse it but I'd be up for enforcing proper use of it if you choose to make it in the future. ^_^
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Jan 17 2014, 04:40 PM
that's a great idea maybe people should be chosen to respond to others questions to keep just anyone from commenting and giving negitve feedback and when a person abuses it they can be banned from being able to reply. kinda like the chat mods but people asking for help are anonymous and the people that reply r to but mods that reply could be identified through a number id so if some one abuses it they could be banned.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jan 19 2014, 11:32 AM
^i agree and it would need moderating and a report system or a link to the existing one I love the idea but sadly can see it being easily abused by trolls and the other odd individuals who find fun in ruining things for others. other than that great idea :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More