Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The world is a vampire, sent to drain Secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames And what do I get, for my pain? Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game Even though I know - I suppose I'll show All my cool and cold - like old job Bullet with butterfly wings, by Smashing pumpkins

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ReignRevenge
ReignRevenge
emo things you can't live without? Jan 20 2014, 07:00 AM
What are some parts of your fashion you can't live without? Mine are my skinnies, band shirts, studded belts, converses, wrist bands,black nail polish, fingerless gloves, and hair dye (which I need really bad right now).

Replies

yurguardianangel
Aug 06 2016, 10:10 PM
GHD V gold hair straighteners and heat protecting spray studded belts(got plenty of colourful neon studded belts by lowlife) skinnies skate shoes eg: DC's,nike dunk sb,etc designer t-shirts: band tee's or otherwise like drop dead clothing eyeliner MUSIC PS4 and games
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Aug 13 2016, 01:11 PM
My panda backpack (he's old and dunno if he classes as "emo" but I've grown rather attached to him) Music Hair dye Jeans And of course, my crazy hairstyle
LittleWitch
Feb 25 2018, 05:42 PM
The music definitely... my skinny jeans of course since they all have different “emo” styles on it... my checkered skirt with suspenders on them, I have grown rather attached to. All the band T shirts. And my chokers of course haha
Emo Pictures - thatbluemonster
thatbluemonster
Feb 28 2018, 06:29 AM
Skinny jeans... Dark Eye Shadows Music.
Emo Pictures - AlexIsSalt
AlexIsSalt
Feb 28 2018, 06:04 PM
Hoodies and Netflix
Emo Pictures - Bmthfanx
Bmthfanx
Mar 01 2018, 02:14 AM
My headphones!
Emo Pictures - _Angel_
_Angel_
Mar 13 2018, 04:54 PM
i cant live with out my hair shit, skinny jeans, band shirts, my platforms, the shit i pt on my face everyday

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More