Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsYou tried to break me You wanna break me Bit by bit Thatís just part of you Emo song lyrics
(Apocaliptica - I dont care)

[Submit Lyrics]

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Emo Music [NEW POST]

Bring Me The Horizon - Jan 21 2014, 02:57 PM

MyOwnExample - soEmo.co.uk
MyOwnExample

I'm embarrassed to say, on this site of all places, that I've only just discovered BMTH... Awesome stuff!! - "Can you feel my heart" and "sleepwalking" are favourites so far!
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 13

x__Zach__x - soEmo.co.uk
x__Zach__x

Jan 21 2014, 07:23 PM

You should listen to their old stuff. In my opinion, I found it better then their new style, but their change into modern prog rock was a job well done.
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Jan 22 2014, 03:51 PM

Glad you discovered them. I have seen them :)
screamotaku - soEmo.co.uk
screamotaku

Jan 22 2014, 06:56 PM

I like both old and new stuff, actually atm kinda prefer the newer stuff, just love some of those songs on sempiternal.
insane4ever - soEmo.co.uk
insane4ever

Jul 19 2014, 05:19 AM

They are really good !! Sempiternal is the best yet , but you really should see some of the old stuff. :-)
SophMae - soEmo.co.uk
SophMae

Jul 19 2014, 10:14 AM

Sempiternal is my favourite album, I think :} it's so Deftones-y if that makes sense hahaha. I've liked them since early high school but first saw them in 2011, they're rad.
Spinymouse - soEmo.co.uk
Spinymouse

Aug 31 2014, 04:01 AM

I love Sleepwalking when they play it in my favourite club. Great atmosphere then! :) And I saw BMTH in concert in July.
 - soEmo.co.uk

Sep 24 2014, 07:28 AM

I love their old songs alot, but their new songs are just AMAZING, i can't even describe the perfection... <3 but my favorite albums are Sempiternal, Count Your Blessings Suicide Season and This IS What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For ^^
slippingsanity - soEmo.co.uk
slippingsanity

Sep 27 2016, 01:59 AM

I only just now started listening to them. I mean I knew who they were before, but I had convinced myself that Alesana was the only band I liked with screaming so I didn't try any others.
But now I love BMTH. obvi
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Sep 28 2016, 08:47 PM

They have some epic songs. A few shit ones too but not many :)
Himinnson - soEmo.co.uk
Himinnson

Nov 27 2017, 09:43 PM

BMTH! You're f*cking B*TCH!!!!!!
I love it, i hear the old Songs (Shed Light/Who Wants Flowers When You're Dead? Nobody./Pray for Plagues(Tell Slater Not To Wash His D**k), the Metalcore (Chelsea Smile/Crucify Me/It Never Ends/Don't Go/Blessed with A Curse), Sempiternal and the New Songs ^-^ (Doomed/Happy Song/Throne/True Friends/Follow You/Avalanche/Drown)
^^'
junkoenoshima - soEmo.co.uk
junkoenoshima

Aug 23 2019, 04:24 AM

they slap
MaximusStephonovich - soEmo.co.uk
MaximusStephonovich

Aug 24 2019, 02:36 PM

Yes, they really give me the courage to put on that dark eyeliner and fishnet leggins.
miseryisland - soEmo.co.uk
miseryisland

Jan 07 2020, 06:32 AM

I like their song True Friends because I can cry to that and think about how lonely I am.

Total Forum Posts: 13

Please enter your reply below: