Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Can you tell me what is real? Cause I've lost my way again Can you tell me how to feel? Cause I don't feel anything Now that I'm down here again I'm down with the fallen again Down With The Fallen, by Starset

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - MyOwnExample
MyOwnExample
Bring Me The Horizon Jan 21 2014, 02:57 PM
I'm embarrassed to say, on this site of all places, that I've only just discovered BMTH... Awesome stuff!! - "Can you feel my heart" and "sleepwalking" are favourites so far!

Replies

x__Zach__x
Jan 21 2014, 07:23 PM
You should listen to their old stuff. In my opinion, I found it better then their new style, but their change into modern prog rock was a job well done.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 22 2014, 03:51 PM
Glad you discovered them. I have seen them :)
Emo Pictures - screamotaku
screamotaku
Jan 22 2014, 06:56 PM
I like both old and new stuff, actually atm kinda prefer the newer stuff, just love some of those songs on sempiternal.
insane4ever
Jul 19 2014, 05:19 AM
They are really good !! Sempiternal is the best yet , but you really should see some of the old stuff. :-)
SophMae
Jul 19 2014, 10:14 AM
Sempiternal is my favourite album, I think :} it's so Deftones-y if that makes sense hahaha. I've liked them since early high school but first saw them in 2011, they're rad.
Spinymouse
Aug 31 2014, 04:01 AM
I love Sleepwalking when they play it in my favourite club. Great atmosphere then! :) And I saw BMTH in concert in July.
Sep 24 2014, 07:28 AM
I love their old songs alot, but their new songs are just AMAZING, i can't even describe the perfection... <3 but my favorite albums are Sempiternal, Count Your Blessings Suicide Season and This IS What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For ^^
Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Sep 27 2016, 01:59 AM
I only just now started listening to them. I mean I knew who they were before, but I had convinced myself that Alesana was the only band I liked with screaming so I didn't try any others. But now I love BMTH. obvi
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2016, 08:47 PM
They have some epic songs. A few shit ones too but not many :)
Emo Pictures - Himinnson
Himinnson
Nov 27 2017, 09:43 PM
BMTH! You're f*cking B*TCH!!!!!! I love it, i hear the old Songs (Shed Light/Who Wants Flowers When You're Dead? Nobody./Pray for Plagues(Tell Slater Not To Wash His D**k), the Metalcore (Chelsea Smile/Crucify Me/It Never Ends/Don't Go/Blessed with A Curse), Sempiternal and the New Songs ^-^ (Doomed/Happy Song/Throne/True Friends/Follow You/Avalanche/Drown) ^^'
Emo Pictures - junkoenoshima
junkoenoshima
Aug 23 2019, 04:24 AM
they slap
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Aug 24 2019, 02:36 PM
Yes, they really give me the courage to put on that dark eyeliner and fishnet leggins.
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 06:32 AM
I like their song True Friends because I can cry to that and think about how lonely I am.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More