Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Swear to shake it up, if you swear to listen. Oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention. I aim to be your eyes, trophy boys, trophy wives The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide, by Panic! at the Disco

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

QuietLittleLoner
Just doodles Feb 11 2014, 06:57 PM

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Feb 12 2014, 12:50 AM
Love them :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 12 2014, 02:40 PM
Me too :)
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Feb 12 2014, 03:54 PM
Cute
ashes2ashes
Feb 14 2014, 09:35 AM
Adorable
Emo Pictures - llwolfll
llwolfll
Feb 15 2014, 05:16 PM
Really good :)
Emo Pictures - TheLaughsassin
TheLaughsassin
Feb 16 2014, 04:52 PM
You want me to be honest? Yeah, I think I'll be honest. First picture: Move the mouth up a bit higher, and make the nose smaller - length wise. Blush isn't black. It's only black if you have black blood, and if you had black blood you would be dead. What else...Oh, yeah. They have the exact same face shape and nose shape. Try experimenting with the bridge, and nose tip. Heck, you can even mess around with the jawline. Seriously: be creative. As far as the second...I'm sorry, but I'm afraid your bunny girl has a severe case of fish eye syndrome. It can only be fixed by adding a full nose that isn't just a tip in the middle of her face, that's proportionate to the rest of her face - her eyes, and mouth. Unfortunately, they're tiny and too far apart...I'm sorry to declare, but you have a bunny fish. Also, she has no part. You can't see where her hair starts and ends. It looks like she has a big piece of fabric on her head. Not bad, I guess, but you could use some improvement.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More