Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Death would be such a relief. All the secrets that I hide would die with me. Depression is my only friend, will this torture ever end? I keep crying in my dreams, can you even hear my endless screams? Black Tears, by Heaven Shall Burn

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Kamikazeke
Kamikazeke
Site Purge? Feb 21 2014, 12:21 PM
Would it be possible to perhaps do a large purge of inactive accounts? Maybe erase all of the accounts that have been inactive for 2+ years or something like that? I just feel like it will help clean up things such as the site models, featured members, and birthdays. I know a lot of sites do this to help things run smoother as well.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Feb 21 2014, 01:47 PM
sounds like a good idea.. most accounts after 3 yrs inactivity here it seem to be dead and it probably would. kinda gets frustrating clicking onto a account only to find it's deleted
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 21 2014, 02:14 PM
Accounts do get removed (following permission), but for search engine reasons and to match the terms when old users registered I simply cannot delete without permission. Quite a lot of old members have come back recently and they'd be pissed if I had deleted them. Don't get me wrong though I understand what you are saying and some adjustments will be made.
Emo Pictures - Kamikazeke
Kamikazeke
Feb 21 2014, 03:59 PM
Sounds good :]
Bones
Mar 16 2014, 06:46 AM
I think soemo is a mood swing site so matt's right budo!! :P xx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More