Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

"What do they know about that? Im quite impressed, im quite a mess." Backmask, by Mindless Self Indulgence

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Emo_Angel99
Emo_Angel99
Tattoos!!! Mar 08 2014, 09:51 PM
Well if anyone read my bii, you know I LOVE Of Mice & Men. That is why ibwant to get some of their lyrics tattooed. I want to know what you guys think kf the tattooas I am getting and I want to know what tattoos you have/are getting. :3 My future tattoos: -"This is not what it is only baby scars..." From OM&M's Second & Sebring on my left shoukder blade. -"Just let love consume us..." From OM&M's When you can't sleep at Night on my right shoulder blade. -"Don't let the world bring you down" From OM&M's You're not Alone somewhere jn the center of my back. -A trail of pawprints (representing my cats :3) up my left arm. -A butterfly with "Stay Weird" under it on my right wrist. -Music notes behind my ear. (Maybe, I am really sensitive so that may not happen...) -A hearr with an infinity symbol in it (eternal love idk why but I think it shoukd symbolize that :3) -Some others, but I havent decided yet. :3

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 10 2014, 01:46 PM
I like: -"Just let love consume us..." -"Don't let the world bring you down" -A trail of pawprints (representing my cats :3) up my left arm.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Mar 10 2014, 05:46 PM
Heyy I'd also like a musical note but in my ear rather than behind it, I saw it done in a tattoo magazine once and it looked ACE. But yeahh, I worry that it would be really painful too :L Do you have any tattoos already? If not it might be best to get one in a less painful area first to test your pain threshold. I love the trail of pawprints idea. Wish I'd thought of it :L I would say only get one of the OM&M tattoos, because you'll find that new bands will come along and you'll like them just as much as OM&M but you'll still want somewhere to put tattoos for them. Also, if one day you do decide you no longer like them, that's a lot of tattoos to cover/get removed. "Don't let the world bring you down" is probably my favourite of the three :3
Emo_Angel99
Mar 10 2014, 06:43 PM
Yeah, I just have so much trouble picking one. I stall have thrre years until I can get one. My mom used to be a tattoo artist though and she tells me about all that :3 by the time three years is up I will probably have decided on which of the lryics haha. I've thought of some others I want too so I may change my mind who knows :p I actualky plan on becoming a tattoo artist one day, along with my band. Okay im going to stop here, I type as much as I talk haha :3
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Mar 11 2014, 04:39 PM
Ohhh you've got aaages to decide then :P that would be awesome if you became a tattoo artist, good luck!
Emo_Angel99
Mar 12 2014, 01:09 PM
Rhabks! :3 I an really looking forward to that in the future.
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Apr 05 2014, 03:36 AM
My parents are dead against me getting a tattoo, and following my dream of becoming a tattoo artist. I still have over a year before I can get one but for about 3 years I've been thinking of getting a butterfly on my wrist and some inspirational song lyrics under it. I haven't decided yet on the lyrics but a few I've been thinking of are: - "Hold two fingers up to yesterday" - "Take your hand in mine it's ours tonight" - "Love is forever, your forever is all that I need" - "Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears" - "Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost" - "I don't wanna live to waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I've made" - "Just like a crow chasing a butterfly" - "Tomorrow's worth the fight" Other ideas are: - a black rose with red thorns dripping with blood - cat scratches on my right arm with the lyric "just a gentle reminder that now are better days" - "you're beautiful, it's society that's ugly" - "never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" - "you should grab your fears by the horns, not sit in the storage closet thinking it'll pass on its own, because it won't" (something a friend of mine said to me)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 06 2014, 04:44 PM
^Ah jeeze I like all your ideas!
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Apr 06 2014, 07:21 PM
^They're just the ones I've drawn up designs for so far xD my parents think it's just a mood board for my artwork…
May 07 2014, 01:43 AM
I don't even have money for this stuff. It is really hard to survive with empty wallet almost everyday. Typically, one should never believe threats from a collector saying they will have an individual thrown in jail. However, some people are getting tossed in the clink, as some collectors are using the courts to enforce a legitimate trick called “body connection.”
Emo Pictures - DaayLotek
DaayLotek
Jun 01 2014, 11:42 AM
I have a halloween pumpkin on the right calf, 2 stars one on each wrist, as I am fan of Naruto got the curse mark Orochimaru in my right shoulder, and finally got a huge dead tree in my right rib
SophMae
Jun 07 2014, 06:51 PM
You gotta be so careful with band tattoos! But if it's something you think you'll love forever, then go for it. Saying that, I really want a Deftones and Every Time I Die tattoo. I have a few ideas but deciding is impossible x)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 09 2014, 12:36 PM
DaayLotek they sound awesome and SophMae I love Deftones!
SophMae
Jun 09 2014, 02:30 PM
Deftones are rad 8)
Emo Pictures - Spidergirl
Spidergirl
Aug 01 2014, 12:25 PM
I got a black widow on my right lower arm (inside), a tiny flower on my left hand, a scorpion on my left wrist and a tarantula (Brachypelma smithi) on my left shoulder front side. I'm thinking about getting a skull somewhere and a dragon tattoo on my lower leg. :3
Scissorsheart
Aug 03 2014, 03:04 AM
I want to get "open your mind before your mouth" by MIW on my back and " my songs know what you did in the dark" by fall out boy on my wrist

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More