Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So what if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat I'll be the fire that'll catch you. And what's so good about picking up the pieces? What if I don't even want to? Caraphernelia, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Summer Mar 19 2014, 06:24 AM
I know summer is a long way off, but I was wondering what some good idea's would be to dress as in the summer. Once it's too hot to wear skinny jeans and things of the sort I wouldn't know what to wear. So does anyone have any ideas?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 19 2014, 01:35 PM
3/4 cut offs are a good bet if you don't like wearing shorts :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 19 2014, 05:11 PM
Emo's and summer ahhhh... Anyway agreed with Kate along with a nice band/graphic t-shirt
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Mar 20 2014, 10:31 PM
i have the same problem but at 100 degrees you start not to care how you look. I go with band tanks and black shorts most the time but summer sucks its so hot and my hair rarely straitins in the summer :/
Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Mar 24 2014, 06:39 PM
I just wear these little sport-shorts you maybe wear at school - gym activities, and band tees, some flipflops. Simple :p
Spinymouse
Jun 13 2014, 04:18 AM
As a girl, I wear dresses in summer. Okay, the problem with the sun light remains but at least you don't sweat to death in a fluffy dress.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jun 13 2014, 11:53 AM
if you like to keep texture within a outfit , wear light thin clothing or even lace/fake lacy things. baggy/flowing clothing also helps reduce the heat :)
KatTheCat
Jul 19 2014, 05:32 PM
Wear some low cut vans, band tee, some cool shorts maybe, good luck stay cold this summer!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More