Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't wanna see the day, my words cannot make it safe. (Come running home! Come running home!) Her heart in my hands, it's too bad, no regrets... I don't wanna see the day, her tears are falling on my grave. (Come running home! Come running home!) F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X, by Fall of Troy

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Anyone ever been kicked out of somewhere for looking to emo? May 06 2014, 12:47 PM
I wasn't kicked out - just not let into a bar for wearing a black band hoodie. How stupid! How about you?

Replies

Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Dec 20 2014, 10:14 AM
^sorry to hear that Kate thats very uncalled for especially since you were a customer, its really none of their bussiness whether your wearing a suit and tie or your own style, the last I looked Costa doesn't have a dress code, sadly sounds as if you were the victime of prejudiced indivuals. :(
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 20 2014, 01:45 PM
^ awe thanks liz, true indeed either way it just goes to show even in places you least expect it, stereotyping based on looks still occurs.. even with the slight improvements over the last few yrs
Xnxrchy
Sep 06 2015, 11:02 PM
I have been kicked out of many places, including a church, a school, and the library~ But this reminds me of something http://xnxrchy.tumblr.com/post/128139824661/rickysboomstick-you-hear-the-most-insane-shit (This is my experience, and yes, I did have teeth and Sceleras on. It was the sickest thing ever tbh.)
Amor-ac-Luctus
Sep 16 2015, 05:35 AM
Thankfully I haven't. I've been called some names by peers after which I pulled many of them aside to explain the scene and not the stereotype. On the flip side I also had some people start confiding in me about issues, just because I was breaking status quo which was cool. From what I've found, it's the social "outcasts" that are the least judgmental.
my_chemical_panic
Apr 01 2016, 06:07 PM
not necessarily for the style, but i was kicked out of a church group because they found out my taste in music..
LittleWitch
Apr 15 2018, 05:29 AM
I’ve never been kicked out of somewhere for dressing differently. I mostly just get stares from people, however I don’t like necessarily associate it as bad because some people are generally just very curious. But I do often get the occasional sneers and mothers pulling their children away from my walking distance.
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 10 2020, 07:29 PM
every university club I've attended... except the paranormal club
Emo Pictures - Candyde
Candyde
Aug 01 2020, 10:22 PM
I'm French and we rarely kick people out based on their physical appearance. I get some looks from old people though, but they treat me well.
po1zn
Aug 06 2020, 08:21 AM
I got asked to remove my hoodie or leave Poundland once, it was a wild experience LMAO
Satu
Aug 06 2020, 12:08 PM
Wtf? What was in the hoodie? I don't think I've ever been kicked out or denied entry anywhere due to how I look honestly.
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Aug 22 2020, 04:24 AM
No but I’ve been harassed by cops until I left before
Emo Pictures - UselessEmo115
UselessEmo115
Oct 17 2020, 06:33 PM
I remember one time I forgot to take off my pentagram necklace when I walked into church and the priest yelled at me for it XD
DarkDream
Nov 09 2020, 10:26 PM
Nope, although have had plenty of rude stares and been shouted abuse at me by randoms though. Usually it's the riff raff/chavs, people in groups who do it though.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More