Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Does he love me as much as I love him? Does he think of me as much as I think of him? Is he as obsessed with me as I am obsessed with him? Obsessed, by Alex Beth

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

That6metal6chick6
How many different colors have you dyed your hair? Jun 20 2014, 02:50 PM
I'm at 6 I've done Black Purple bangs Red bangs Green bangs and underside Blonde Brown And I'm going burgundy soon

Replies

Emo Pictures - CalebChaos99
CalebChaos99
Jun 20 2014, 02:54 PM
- blonde highlighted tips - red streaks - Blue-ish green (on accident) lol - Completely bleached - brown and now i'm currently sticking to plain black and have been dyeing my hair completely black for about 2 yrs now c:
3CheersForKillJoys
Jun 20 2014, 02:57 PM
-Blue bangs thought it was a light blue, but no it was a fucking neon blue and died it back as soon as I could
That6metal6chick6
Jun 20 2014, 03:25 PM
My black faded so quick. I can't stay one color for too long, I get bored with the same thing all the time...just ask my long list of exes lol I really wanna dye it lavender but I have to wait for after a family function :P
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Jun 20 2014, 03:34 PM
I've only been allowed to get blonde highlights. My parents don't allow us to dye our hair -_-
Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Jun 20 2014, 03:36 PM
Black twice Green highlight once
That6metal6chick6
Jun 20 2014, 03:37 PM
My rents were like that to but I did it and was like "lol wut" and my mom was mad but didn't really care. My friend did the same thing and her mom cried
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 20 2014, 04:39 PM
Black, red, multi-coloured (due to crap dye not on purpose but it looked cool), bleached blonde..
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jun 20 2014, 04:43 PM
green (by accident when i was a kid) then dark blonde tints to cover it :) more recently... blue (underside/bangs) that faded to a pale turquoise that i had for quite afew months, dark pink/magenta (dip dye) salmon pink (dip dye) hopefully dying my hair again this summer, but not saying what colour yet as that would be spoilers! ;)
BrokenPrincess
Jun 20 2014, 05:10 PM
I bleached and dyed half my hair blue but it came out as a neon sea bluey-green ! I had to dye it over my natural hair colour :P I also dyed the ends dark blue which faded to the colour I have now which is kinda similar to the first time but oh well! So : Bleached twice Brown Blue Royal/Dark blue I'm planning on dying in black and red in July :D
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Jun 20 2014, 06:01 PM
Bleached blond Gold-ish blond Dark blond (close to my natural hair colour) Reddish-brown with blue underside Reddish-brown Cosmic blue Black Dark brown with light brown highlights Dark brown with red highlights and red dip dye
Spinymouse
Jun 21 2014, 05:48 AM
From almost black to deep black. That's it.
SeNdMeToHeLl
Jun 22 2014, 10:48 AM
-Red -Black tips -Red -Blue
Emo Pictures - TashaCatastrophe
TashaCatastrophe
Jun 23 2014, 04:27 AM
Black Orange Blonde Brown Black and red Black and green Black and blue Black and pink Black and purple Purple and green XD oh and orange and pink
Emo Pictures - Shadowxo
Shadowxo
Jun 23 2014, 11:37 AM
Brown Bright Red Ginger and Red Ginger White Black Dark red Black and Red Brown and Ginger Blonde Blue
Emo Pictures - Toxic-Cupcake13
Toxic-Cupcake13
Jun 24 2014, 08:48 AM
I've had mine black, brown, red (mainly red) blue streak at front, blonde, peroxide blonde, light ash blonde, pink, brown and I'm red currently but I've been considering white blonde because I love it and I've used an app to see how is look and I seem to suit it so here begins the process of stripping colour bleaching and toning....yay lol XD
Eternalxox
Jun 27 2014, 05:57 AM
4 pink bangs, green bangs, blue bangs, and blue tips
Emo Pictures - Shan-KaBOOM
Shan-KaBOOM
Jun 27 2014, 07:56 AM
i really can't remember ive had so many colours but my favs was neon blue,black,rainbow,i had green with black dashes going through, pink, silver and purple <i>
LoVeLy-CoRpSe
Apr 30 2016, 11:42 AM
As of right now...I have Splat purple in my hair (thats fading to a lavender sort of color) and Splat blue (which has bits of teal in there. Coolness!) I only have half of my head dyed because my mom did my hair (she won't let me dye my own hair by myself), we didn't have enough dye so I didn't have my whole head dyed like I planned. Last year I had teal highlights in. It was supposed to be teal but the hairdresser put too much green in it. Soo it faded to a really pretty teal color. Hopefully dying my hair more after the blue and purple fade completely!
Emo Pictures - DeathcoreIsCool
DeathcoreIsCool
Apr 30 2016, 07:44 PM
Last week I dyed it for the first time. It's dip dyed dark blue.
Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Apr 30 2016, 11:17 PM
I've done black, brown and red. I first dyed it black on my 13th birthday 😂 brown was well just to see it it actually made a difference. I ended up with red ends because my sister had left over dye and my mother was like "here, use this up before it gets everywhere". But now my hair dresser wants me to go blonde .-. Like, eh, I dunno if I wanna be blonde

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More