Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't wanna be like American kids I am not on drugs and I've never been I don't care about your party, I belong to nobody American Kids, by That Poppy

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

That6metal6chick6
Do you find that school dress codes limits you too much from wearing what you want? Jun 20 2014, 04:32 PM
I've always had a problem with dress codes. Let's us wear what we want goddammit!

Replies

3CheersForKillJoys
Jun 23 2014, 07:45 PM
You post a lot! I'm in England and here every school has compulsory uniform... It sucks.
Emo Pictures - x-withered-angel-x
x-withered-angel-x
Jun 27 2014, 07:56 AM
Ahh I wear school uniform,but I add badges to my blazer and wear abit of makeup even if its not allowed,it does suck :p
That6metal6chick6
Jun 27 2014, 05:29 PM
Lol I like posting!! And yes makeup anarchy! I once got in trouble for wearing a 'satanic' shirt even though my guy friend was wearing the same one and I said it's sexist profiling and the VP walked away haha. Once I got in trubs for wearing heels also which isn't even in the dress code!
Emo Pictures - x-withered-angel-x
x-withered-angel-x
Jun 29 2014, 02:50 PM
REBEL! lol,i hate it when something like that happens
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jun 29 2014, 04:39 PM
i never understood school uni when i was at school ,but i guess it helped reduce bullying based on clothing and in a way was superposed to build a community (not that it did at my last school but it certainly did at my first) when you get to college/uni you can wear what you like but at the end of the day when you end up in employment there will be dress code rules and uniforms .. it's just a simple matter of applying those rules but knowing where you can bend them to suit you. ie smart office dress, wear a plain studded belt or wrist cuff etc
Emo Pictures - Anarchy_Rulz
Anarchy_Rulz
Jul 03 2017, 07:56 AM
I hate dress codes however honestly since I never went to a school were I had to wear a uniform all I had to do is not wear chains on my pants and not wear ripped up pants. However I still don't see why we can't wear hats or beanies or why some schools don't allow mohawks.
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
Jul 04 2017, 05:01 AM
Hate dress code 😣 I heard a girl got raped by perv, and his Statement in court was "i liked her short skirt" 😦
metalX
Jul 04 2017, 11:53 PM
I remember that i used 2 have very strange style, but the girls liked it n many of them were trying 2 communicate with me cuz i don't have an ugly face. I was ignoring them cuz if i was ugly, they would be very cruel 2 me. So beauty means nothing 2 me. I also remember that many teachers loved my style n some others were trying 2 convince me 2 change some things.
LittleWitch
Mar 03 2018, 06:03 PM
I got dress coded once for having a Marilyn Manson shirt? But it was because he was shirtless and his hair was long, so they mistook him for a female. Which was? The most hilarious situation ever. I never really get shit from dress code? I just get weirded out looks? Cx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More