Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

i died inside my own head and i'd die again for you for you, by Smile Empty Soul

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

That6metal6chick6
Do you actually enjoy being called emo? Jun 24 2014, 07:29 PM
When a person refers to you as an emo do you like it or do you despise it?

Replies

xXEmotionlessD3MONxX
Nov 12 2014, 08:52 AM
Dude that's so true people think that we're all gay bisexual like to cut our wrist and stuff when it's not. People who aren't emo cut anyone can cut and cutting is a mental disorder the society misunderstands us but no matter where we go we will always get judged. Emo also stands for Emo-core and people don't understand that it's a music genre people don't realise that we see each other as normal people with different song taste and the clothing that we like. People are afraid of what they don't understand
Xx1belle6xX
Nov 22 2014, 12:14 PM
Deends on who says it and how they say it. like if it is meant to be offensive or not
Emo Pictures - XxTheRealMexX
XxTheRealMexX
Nov 30 2014, 12:15 PM
I tend to not like it, actually it kinda pisses me off, as it's always by people who know nothing about who I am. They just seem to have nothing better to do then to say shit to me.
Emo Pictures - xxxoutcast_lifexx
xxxoutcast_lifexx
Dec 01 2014, 07:52 AM
I like it when someone's referring to it as a style and not something negative that should be treated differently. We are all human so stereotyping gets us nowhere.
Emo Pictures - Polski_101
Polski_101
Dec 01 2014, 08:45 AM
People don't see it by the way I look or how I act, but when they find whats underneath they quite like it, therefore I don't mind the term. If I was going to be steriotyped as anything I'd rather it be emo because it shows the person I really am when they understand and use the term in its correct manner. It's like people telling me I'm Polish, its what makes me up, and I stand out in society. What's the big deal about standing out about something that makes you you. Yes, I've been through the bullying because of being Emo and Polish, so I know exactly why people don't like the name. Maybe we should be called it for the right reasons and maybe the one's who call it us for the wrong reasons should be educated into what being Emo really means. That might change some views of not us but other people, which is what really needs to happen!
LittleWitch
Apr 21 2018, 11:49 PM
It always depends on the context in which a person refers to someone as “emo.” I don’t necessarily dislike it, I mean it’s a subculture in which I partake it in with joy. But I mean, I have been called “emo” in a negative tone. But at this point, everyone gets judged once in a while. So honestly I pay no mind to the labels.
Emo Pictures - Undercover_Hoe
Undercover_Hoe
Apr 23 2018, 04:31 AM
I don't think anyone really calls me anything but I'd probably think it was funny
emohunter42
Jul 31 2018, 10:05 AM
you should all feel good that people actually give you the time of day... now stop cutting yourself!!
EmoKing96
Jul 31 2018, 03:33 PM
@emohunter42 Most of these people probably don't even cut themselves, you retard. Even I don't. Quit trolling so many damn posts, you old ass pos. Nobody will take you seriously.
emohunter42
Aug 01 2018, 01:29 PM
@emoking! if you really dont cut yourself, you should start, then at least there would be something interesting about you! still on your knees in front of your daddy!!!
EmoKing96
Aug 01 2018, 01:37 PM
@emohunter42 That won't be necessary. Don't wanna ruin my beautiful skin. Hey, here's an idea, quit being an ass on this forum and get a life.
Emo Pictures - kathlancer
kathlancer
Sep 29 2018, 10:14 AM
I used to hate it when I was a teen back in 07 and all. I'd say all the typical stuff about how it's just a label and I wear what I like... even if I still wear it now. Thing is, I always knew there was a fashion, music,and personal style to being emo. Maybe I used to hate the label.../secretly love it, but today I just own it proudly. Damn right I always was, and over a decade later still am, emo a.f. I'm a grown up emo kid. Same hair and attitude, same style, I still play in bands and scream out lol. Only now I have a career, a hot alt chick as a fiancee, and bills to pay. Not much is different. Bottom line, today? Yeah I take emo as a compliment any day.
Emo Pictures - The_emo_Trans_Person
The_emo_Trans_Person
Nov 20 2018, 12:06 AM
I'm emo so I dont care
Emo Pictures - The_emo_Trans_Person
The_emo_Trans_Person
Nov 20 2018, 12:08 AM
Bro really
Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Dec 11 2018, 09:31 PM
It doesn’t bother me...I’m quite emotional so it fits. It gets annoying when emo bands and stuff get blamed for teen suicide and stuff though. Nothing to do with them really
Emo Pictures - XxBlacktearsx
XxBlacktearsx
Jan 08 2019, 02:04 AM
People call me emo, edgy, scene, etc. It doesn't really bother me when I am called emo (Etc.) But most people don't even know what it really is, so that's what bothers me.
DarthJoking
Jan 23 2019, 11:21 AM
I don’t care tbh...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More