Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Dont cry to me if you love me you would be heaaar with me you want me come find me make up your miiiiiinnnnnd Call Me When Your Sober, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

rhaegansalvatore
do any of y'all believe in spiritual beings??? Jun 29 2014, 04:33 PM
Do any of y'all believe in ghost poltergeists demons have any of y'all try the ouija board?

Replies

FallenAngel527
Jul 01 2014, 12:15 AM
I do in fact believe in spititual things as ghosts, poltergeist, and demons. Also yes, i have messed with a ouija board... it was kinda scary, but at the same time coolz.
Emo Pictures - Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Jul 01 2014, 08:21 PM
I believe in God if that counts. And demons-- but you don't want to get involved with them.
Emo Pictures - IWriteStupidBooks
IWriteStupidBooks
Jul 02 2014, 07:42 PM
I don't know, I think the mind was made to block out things that we don't need to see, since it doesn't help us survive or somthin. People who see ghosts are just able to see reality lol that'd be really weird if true...
Emo Pictures - fucktasticrabbit
fucktasticrabbit
Oct 13 2014, 08:51 AM
Well think about this. When you are young and you see, hear and feel things..that should not be there..and all you are ever told is that it's not real, soon you completely forget about it all, you stop hearing, seeing, feeling this shit. Basically you and your parents have lied to yourself about the truth and you can no longer see it, blind to it so to say. Don't believe me? ask any thousands of thousands of teens who fall victim to their own lies. Even adults..you lie to yourself so long you believe everything you can muster up. Who truly knows if there is? If anyone does see them, they will be claimed as psychotic, a freak, and outcast, basically everyone around you just doesn't want you to ask questions. Creepy shit. Me though? well if there is a out of body being who created everything, even a woman from bone, maybe there is an out of body being just trying to fuck around with people WOO
LordMelkar
Oct 14 2014, 08:50 AM
As an agnostic i believe in the possibility of such things although In my case i'd like proof before i say they do or don't, hard evidence, witnesses, and an explanation on how they survive and exist (which i'd be happy to understand even if it fits outside our understanding of things as long as there is research and repeatable experiments to back it up). I love fantasy and the idea of magic and gods and mythical creatures, and i'm sure if they do not exist in the future when we have mastered and unlocked the secrets of the universe we shall create our own fantasy world. and no i've never tried a Ouija board although if i had a good friend who would like to do it with my i'd be happy to give it a go. i think when it comes to things we don't understand or things that aren't proven having an open mind and one that isn't set on static belief is a must.
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Oct 15 2014, 09:23 AM
I think I once saw a ghost. It was in a cemetery (funnily enough) a couple of years ago. Saw a white misty figure walk down the path in front of me. It was creepy. So yeah, I believe all that stuff exists. I haven't tried an ouija board before, as I don't like the idea of messing with stuff I don't know anything about
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 15 2014, 03:34 PM
I have tried the ouija board but I think my friend was messing with me a bit..
XXAloneForeverXX
Oct 25 2014, 04:56 AM
I believe in spiritual stuff and paranormal activity. No I'm too scared to try playing with a Ouija board.
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 15 2020, 08:27 AM
Of many sorts, yes. But I wouldnt use a ouija board without the training needed to send them back or for protecting myself from entities impersonating the dead.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More