Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And if your heart wears thin I will hold you up And I will hide you When it gets too much I'll be right beside you Nobody will break you Beside You, by Marianas Trench

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - rabid_rabits
rabid_rabits
what the the best make up brand? Jul 20 2014, 10:19 PM
what are the best makeup brands for the scene/emo look??? help me!!!! and where is the cheapest place too buy

Replies

Emo Pictures - BanemmaFace
BanemmaFace
Jul 21 2014, 01:44 PM
I use cruelty free (because animal testing is highly unnecessary) I like ELF (eyeslipsface) for their eyeshadow and liquid eyeliner. OCC (obsessive compulsive cosmetics) has great foundations NYX is no longer cruelty free, but their products are great. And Fergie's Wet n Wild lipsticks are great. Manic Panic has some decent makeup. Hope this helped xoxo
Emo Pictures - BanemmaFace
BanemmaFace
Jul 21 2014, 01:45 PM
And ELF is inexpensive. My liquid eyeliner was $3.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 21 2014, 01:49 PM
StarGazer is a good brand for eyeliners. they work a treat , relatively inexpensive (around £2.00 -£3.50 ) and pretty good at staying on in heat too !
That6metal6chick6
Aug 21 2014, 11:45 AM
Im just going to log in my makeup artist expertise here hehe First I'd like to say that there's no such thing as a "perfect makeup brand" a lot of brands have their pro's and con's, I dont think you can just be loyal to one brand and get the most out of your makeup. That being said, you have to try out some stuff before you find the perfect one. Id also like to say that there are many different types of eyeliners: gel, felt tip, liquid, and pencil being the main ones, but there are also variations of them all. You can always go to the drugstore and swatch some. My favorite drugstore brand eyeliner is the maybelline gel one, i find its pretty good and comparable to my mac one. Gel liner might be good for you if you want more control over your liner, if you want it to last a long time, and if you want to do fun things with it such as wing it out or do any details or designs. Another thing id like to add is you get what you pay for, although eyeliner quality doesnt make a huge difference among drugstore brands and high end brands, if you're looking for a cheap eyeliner dont expect it to do much. If you decide to go for gel liner id also say step away from the elf ones, they are really crappy and have terrible pigmentation
That6metal6chick6
Aug 21 2014, 11:50 AM
Oh my god wow im a nutcase i thought this was just talking about eyeliner. Well yeah you definetly want a good eyeliner for scene makeup so i stand by what i said before. That being said i recommend that you put in an order with the brand ELF. The next time they have a big sale. They have sales every week, and usually have a 50% off sale at least once every month. Since there stuff is really cheap, it really is hit or miss. Ive tried a whole lot of elf products so if youd like to hear my two cents id happy to give them to you
xchasinggh0sts
Nov 17 2014, 12:37 AM
Rimmel, Maybelline are good cheap ones.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More