Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We all have our horrors and our demons to fight but how can I win when I'm paralyzed? Don't go, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Eternalxox
Erase multiple messages? Jul 21 2014, 09:15 AM
I think it'd be easier if we could erase multiple messages in our private messages. Erasing one at a time is very time consuming so it'd just be easier if we could erase more than just one

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 21 2014, 01:46 PM
It's on the To Do list
Eternalxox
Jul 21 2014, 04:25 PM
Alright thanks Matt!
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Jul 27 2014, 07:36 AM
I also think that we need a way to block people on the chat window, so you cant see what they typed but everyone else can.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 27 2014, 09:16 AM
maximus why? if a user is hassling you in chat or breaking the chat rules you can report them via the report system or to a mod
MaximusStephonovich
Jul 27 2014, 01:04 PM
HA, yeah, that would be wonderful Kate, if it actually worked. The users seem to bypass the ban by making new accounts. Also, the users seem to have been reported at least 8 or more times, it does not phase them. I have been on several chat sites that have this system, which worked well. It's called Red Line. You don't see their messages.It Only applies to you. You are not muting them, works the same way as blocking people on here, but for the chat window. Also, I tend to see that little is done about fights on the chat window. Besides I get the feeling that if I said, so and so is harassing me, the mods attitude tends to be "Just ignore them" Even though the next day it's the same thing. Anyway, just a thought.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 27 2014, 03:35 PM
the Moderating team are cracking down on multiple account holders as it breaks the sites terms . trolls will be trolls no matter what restrictions you place on them and i can assure you all reports are dealt with in a through and careful manner and the reporter identify is kept private. That is news to my ears, normal fights are broken up when a mod arrives/asks them to quit it, so i'm sorry to hear you feel that way about things as that is certainly not the attitude most of the mods have on chat ,esp if the user in question has previous reports against them or being persistent. Mods can't act on things if we don't know about them either as we're not always glued to chat 24/7 ! once again apologies
MaximusStephonovich
Jul 27 2014, 05:10 PM
Ahaha, no, don't worry about it Kate. Everything is getting on fine. I understand that most mods are from UK, so time is off and I do not expect you guys to be here 24/7, that would be just ridicules to expect. I am also interested to know as to how people do actually get ban. Name ban? Account ban? Ip ban? Site ban? But anyway, don't worry about it, if things get really out of hand, mods do step in. In fact, Jemmy did a great job on handling things, even though it cost her some sleep.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 27 2014, 06:03 PM
it's almost a 50 /50 split, there a mods from other countries too just to cover times zones :) you can block users PM you on your profile is the lowest ban i guess there are chat bans that ban users till unbanned from accessing the chat room they were banned from ( rule process under chat box and can be issued by any mods) site are issued from reports if deemed serious enough (by the 4 users inc admin who deal with reports) IP bans are also issued on occasions deemed necessary if things are deemed enough account deletion can occur, this can only be issued by Admin , AKA matt hope this clears the system up for you :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 28 2014, 03:06 PM
Thanks Kate for saving me the effort to type that. Spot on!
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 28 2014, 03:17 PM
no problem, Matt :)
MaximusStephonovich
Jul 31 2014, 09:40 AM
Huh, that is odd, still I see no progress on people who are breaking rules, like Kouki who is Oliver who has more then one account who keeps on getting on, even when though she is banned. I do not know what connections she has with you Kate or Tasha (some other mod said that). But she still gets on. Even though she is doing nothing, she is using a second account, not to mention this one is old, so she never deleted this one. Also, reporting does nothing. The user herself said so. "No one cares" Not to mention, other mods know of her breaking the rules but no one seems to be doing anything about it. They just sit there and have a little chat with her.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 04 2014, 04:15 PM
Reports are dealt with so it does do something. The particular member you mention does play up and will be removed if they continue. They are a decent member a lot of the time and I wish they'd learn their lesson..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More