Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Dead and broken, My back's against the wall, Cut me open, I'm just trying to breathe, just trying to figure it out, Because I've built these walls to watch them crumbling down, Then I lost it all, who can save me now? Lost it all, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - The_Odd_One_Out
The_Odd_One_Out
Embarrassing moments ._. Aug 06 2014, 07:28 AM
Half my life is nothing but awkward moments and accidents that have made me wallow in my corner XD Like the time i was using the word dildo alot because i thought it was a glow stick club thing >_< what are some of yours?

Replies

Eternalxox
Aug 06 2014, 08:13 AM
When I have complete blonde moments in front of my crush
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Aug 07 2014, 09:47 AM
That seems normal, Eternalxox, whenever you are around someone who you really care for, you tent to want to impress them, but are afraid to be yourself thinking that they might not like you, so you try to become clever, but stall out. It is all natural, everyone does it. Some though go about it a different way, but the result is the same. As for me, I don't really remember having awkward moments, not that I have not, I just do not remember them.
XXAloneForeverXX
Oct 25 2014, 05:02 AM
Accidentally walking into the boys restroom in the movies. Man they should've put a sign on the god damn door instead of just a boy/girl sign.
LordMelkar
Oct 31 2014, 10:16 AM
walking out of public toilets and being asked "what are you doing in the men's aye love?"
LittleWitch
Apr 21 2018, 11:54 PM
I mean just handshakes in general are awkward.... I don’t know whether the other person is going on for a handshake or a straight up hug. Or dang even a fist bump. One time my first went in for a fist bump and I decided to just clasp my hands over their fists. Twas... an experience.
Emo Pictures - Undercover_Hoe
Undercover_Hoe
Apr 23 2018, 04:27 AM
Being stoned in public and not being able to form a sentence when someone asks me something
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 10 2020, 07:34 PM
I don't remember what I did but I vaguely remember how I responded
Emo Pictures - the_Emo_taco
the_Emo_taco
Mar 14 2020, 09:26 PM
last week someone was yelling directly at me from a few feet away yelling vex, I turned and no one was there so I waved and they both stopped and gave me dirty looks. Then when a group of people walked by a few minutes later they did it again I had and still have no idea what happened

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More