Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I just need something to calm my nerves. Preferably a cigarette or something just as absurd. Or maybe I want my anxiety to stay, because in the end it's all I have to ease the pain The Distance that Took You Away, by SayWeCanFly

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
Cruelty Free Cosmetics... Aug 12 2014, 10:16 AM
Anyone else a cruelty free cosmetics enthusiast? :D Share some of your favourite brands here!

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 12 2014, 02:41 PM
Does the brand "Simple" count as I use some of their things..
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Aug 13 2014, 08:14 AM
here are some brands i use /use to use note: the brands themselves and products are strictly cruelty free still but the parent companies are not always BarryM, E.L.F - amazing eyeshadow pigments however their brushes are not cruelty free ONlY the cosmetics! TooFaced ( click here for site link) Clinique - UK /EU made products ONLY, the US version have had afew cases of testing Rimmel London - great nail varnishes ... the dark colours only need one coat ! Dior Gosh Cosmetics - great pigments used in powders and long wear Body Shop Marks and Spenser's own brand - feltpen type eyeliners aren't too bad SuperDrug's own brand is cruelty free, just look out for the logo (Below )on the products also the leaping bunny logo is used on other highstreet brands for cruelty free products : Also any certified vegan makeup/cosmetic companies will have the vegan logo and be animal test free as it's against the vegan lifestyle and diet Also as of 2013 any country within the EU is under a animal free testing ban for cosmetics however companies can still make old tested products from before the ban and make tested products for exports and can import products with Tested ingredients in (upto a certain level) however any EU releasing a new product to be sold in the EU after the ban was imposed must be cruelty free. The ban dosen't prevent the import of tested products either by outside of EU companies ie you can still import tested goods /products read more here hope this helps :)
That6metal6chick6
Aug 21 2014, 11:36 AM
Nowadays, the majority of make brands are cruelty free outside of China. In China, it is a law that all of the makeup being sold there MUST be tested on animals through the government, so unless you live in China or use brands that produce in China, such as Etude House, almost all of the makeup out there is cruelty free. Vegan, however is a different story but its not impossible to find vegan makeup brands. Because of China's policies some brands do not sell their makeup there. This is what PETA concludes as cruelty free. So although the makeup you purchase is cruelty free, PETA does not because of where they sell the makeup and what the government there decides to do. Personally as a makeup artist and animal rights activist, I believe that as long as I dont purchase items from China, I am doing the right thing. Also, i want to let everyone know that PETA has had quite a scandal going on lately, so it might not be the bestplace to get correct imformation
Jan 18 2020, 07:33 AM
To keep your skin putting its best self forward, diminish pressure and uneasiness as a component of your healthy skin schedule. Cosmetics Shop in Pakistan

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More