Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

singin' songs that make you slit your wrists..it isnt that much fun, starin' down a loaded gun. cemetary drive, by my chemical romance

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Xx1belle6xX
Make up Aug 31 2014, 07:44 PM
Im looking for some good make up. like every black eye shadow that i get has sparkles in it. i just want plain black ones though. and good eye liner. i use elf eyeliner sometimes but its not that "bold/dark" like i want it. Look at bvb black eye make up. nice, dark, and not sparklely. any sugestions? thnx

Replies

Emo Pictures - Explorer_Pandora
Explorer_Pandora
Sep 01 2014, 09:03 AM
Kohl eye-liner, (pencil), is usually quite black and as for the eye shadow... I have no Idea sorry. Most liquids are quite bold too.
Xx1belle6xX
Sep 01 2014, 10:13 AM
thnx anyway
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Sep 02 2014, 07:59 AM
try Stargazer for eyeliner. it lasts well in heat such as studios and wears well in both liquid and gel form, their eyeshadows in pressed powered form are quite bold too in pigment.
Emo Pictures - Autumn_rose
Autumn_rose
Sep 13 2014, 10:34 PM
Instead of eye shadow smudge some pencil eyeliner over you lide It last longer too
Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Sep 15 2014, 04:45 PM
You can get liquid black eyeliners which I sometimes use to paint my lids when I want an intense black colour. You may have to be patient as they take a while to dry, and as they're liquid theres potential for them to be a bit messier too. But the effect tends to be good if you want it to be a striking black finish. Something similar to this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COLLECTION-2000-FAST-STROKE-EYELINER-BLACK-BRAND-NEW-/231317987186?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Eyeliner_PP Maybelline also have a black eyeshadow cream for a glossier black finish. It goes on easily but it can remain a bit sticky. Liquid eyeliner on the other hand doesn't once its dry, though don't buy a cheap one as they have a tendency to flake. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maybelline-Eye-Studio-Color-Tattoo-24-Hour-Cream-Eyeshadow-/231034037249?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Eyeliner_PP&var=530309693702&hash=item35cab3a401
Oct 08 2014, 01:44 AM
It sounds cool for me. Just put in good clothes and accessories. However, newlyweds and already-weds should be aware of the marriage penalty, where the tax implications of legal marriage mean paying more.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More