Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose fire away, fire away ricochet, you take your aim fire away, fire away you shoot me down, but I won't fall I am titanium you shoot me down, but I won't fall I am titanium Titanium, by David Guetta feat. Sia

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

SCARD_EMO
please help with emo fashion! Sep 15 2014, 04:43 PM
Hi dere! I've been emo for 3 years now and im aloud to get anything but tattoos and I have s skull ring I love and ut helps express myself along with 2 other rings and a necklace, I want a white bracelet that says we all feel lost sometimes if you could find that please send a link and please send a link to any jewelry for the emo culture, also send links to pants (jeans) and band tees, if you could find bless the fall, asking Alexandria, bullet for my valentine. Then that'd be nice do please help a fellow in need! Thanks!! ^__^

Replies

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Sep 15 2014, 06:47 PM
My philosophy: If it ain't black, put it back on the rack
Spinymouse
Sep 16 2014, 11:40 AM
Ha ha, great philosophy! :D
SCARD_EMO
Sep 16 2014, 02:54 PM
I also do that :) I just need more bracelets and rings n piercing stuff like that ._.
Emo Pictures - Xeno
Xeno
Sep 18 2014, 02:35 AM
Not necessarily black. Dark red is awesome too
Emo Pictures - Autumn_rose
Autumn_rose
Oct 01 2014, 07:13 PM
The DIY look can be cool too
Emo Pictures - Lumierepoison
Lumierepoison
Oct 11 2014, 05:46 PM
why all emo scene beginners thinks it's all about black? =/ Get some skinny jeans and ripped band tees, you can do fine with this and some wrist bands/rings/piercings/whatever accessory(blame me, I'm not english languaged, ya know)...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More