Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

In a perfect world her face would not exist In a perfect world a broken heart is fixed In a perfect world I'd see no therapist In a perfect world this wouldn't make me sick Perfect World, by Billy Talent

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

I need clothes and America sucks Sep 24 2014, 04:06 PM
I've looked up some cool clothing sites but the shipping price is atrocious because most places are located in Europe I've tried to find good stores in the U.S but I can't find anything I've already shopped at the most obvious places but there are hardly any good shops around here any ideas?

Replies

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Sep 24 2014, 05:23 PM
I know right? The only cool place i know about with clothes I like is hottopic, and my mom refuses to let me shop there
Sep 25 2014, 12:11 PM
Zumies has some cool stuff as well if you can't shop at hot topic
Spinymouse
Sep 26 2014, 04:18 PM
I think T.U.K. is located in the USA. They sell cool shoes.
Emo Pictures - Xeno
Xeno
Sep 27 2014, 07:03 PM
Well I did buy some stuff from SOHOS which is the shop that soemo advertises to the side of the screen. I admit it is pretty pricey but I believe it is worth the price
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2014, 06:18 AM
^Plus you can get 10% off with our promo code.
Emo Pictures - Autumn_rose
Autumn_rose
Oct 01 2014, 07:11 PM
You can always look in second-hand shops, they're good for old band t's Or you could modify other clothes and create your own acsesories
Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Oct 07 2014, 01:10 PM
last few times i found myself buying stuff from korean stores online. Most clothing stores do suck here. Unless your a pro golfer or a redneck
Emo Pictures - fallentoashes
fallentoashes
Nov 08 2014, 09:35 AM
Thrift stores are pretty cool. You could also try Plato's Closet. I went to Good Will a few days ago and got an awesome Misfits shirt and a Volcom shirt.
May 11 2015, 09:39 PM
I know it is very difficult to find a place from where you can order your clothes. I'm a plus size girl and it's so very difficult to get clothes of perfect fit.Now I prefer buying from Casual-plus which is an on-line store for plus size.
Xx1belle6xX
May 15 2015, 09:27 AM
I feel ya. The only place I like that I can shop at is hottopic and my mom doesn't all me to anymore

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More