Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This is not the end This is not the beginning. Just a voice like a riot. Rocking every revision. But you listen to the tone and the violent rhythm. Though the words sound steady. Something emptys within em. Waiting For The End, by Linkin Park

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Short Shorts Oct 20 2014, 02:01 PM
Are you a fan or not?

Replies

Emo Pictures - XxXKingForADayXxX
XxXKingForADayXxX
Oct 20 2014, 03:55 PM
Personally they look like some things ride up the girls' buttox (sorry if that's inappropriate). So I don't like them at all unless you're trying to show off or you're just at home. So nope. I'm not a fan XD
Emo Pictures - xXLoveMeAsIAmXx
xXLoveMeAsIAmXx
Oct 21 2014, 05:24 AM
Yeah, but I wouldn't wear them myself :3
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Oct 21 2014, 11:59 AM
if your butt shows/looks as if your butt has eaten your shorts.. no matter how good looking you think your rear end looks,it is just a No. however there is nothing wrong with them being "short" shorts if they cover enough, even if it is only just. personally i do wear short shorts either clubbing or as a general item of clothing and love them :3
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 21 2014, 12:37 PM
^Do you wear them with something underneath such as tights though? Some people don't and show too much. It's a no from my point of view too. Leave some things to the imagination!
SophMae
Oct 21 2014, 12:40 PM
I LOVE SHORT SHORTS
SophMae
Oct 21 2014, 12:41 PM
I wear them mainly with thin tights but i think people who wear them without look hotttt. :]
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Oct 21 2014, 12:55 PM
if i'm just staying in or the weather is warm enough, i'd just wear thigh length socks/stockings but other wise it's either tights on their own(sheer,coloured or patterned) or tights with some kind of socks :)
Emo Pictures - mystic_shadow
mystic_shadow
Oct 21 2014, 03:16 PM
If it looks like your bottom is falling out of them, then no. I have seen to many girls wearing them that short some even cutting them shorter x.x, but if they cover enough so that they look decent then i say yes. Mine are "short" shorts but they are a bit long in the back so nothing comes falling out, but i really like wearing them with tights or patterned fishnet tights :)
InsanelyMorbid
Oct 21 2014, 03:34 PM
Honestly, as long as the shorts don't show anything, I'll wear them whenever it's warm or hot outside.
XXAloneForeverXX
Oct 25 2014, 02:13 AM
I only wear them with tights under it. Its so hot, since I'm living in an island. They're not my favorite, but I don't want to faint under the hot sun.
Emo Pictures - GemXGash
GemXGash
Oct 26 2014, 03:27 PM
Prefer skirts and dresses.
Emo Pictures - Lumierepoison
Lumierepoison
Oct 28 2014, 08:53 AM
I'm a big fan of short shorts (I'm wearing one right now, it's hot weather in Brazil) but since they don't show whats supposed to show, you got it? ;) (In winter I wear them with leggings and such thin pants or stockings. They're really a useful card in the wardrobe!)
LoVeLy-CoRpSe
May 17 2016, 12:24 AM
Personally, I agree with everyone here :) I would wear them with black leggings underneath or ripped leggings or I guess it's okay if their not showing your you-know-what. Too many girls in my school wear short, short, SHORT dresses and you can see more of what you don't want to see (But that's mostly preppy type or more popular girls). I would wear them with kitty cat leggings (that I despretely need...I forgot to include that at the top.) Just don't let guys grab your booty! C; Can't tell you how many times guys have tried to do that...That is also why I only wear shorts in the summer or at home.
Goodbyeworldimdone
Jun 05 2016, 05:32 PM
not a big fan of short shorts because of my body type but if others can work it then good for them. Just as long as you leave something for imagination, I guess.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More