Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

But there's just something about this dizzy dreamer and a bleeding little blue boy Licking your fingers like you're done and you decided there was so much more than me Caraphernelia, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AliceHeartnet
AliceHeartnet
Do People Sometimes Meet and Hang out? Nov 11 2014, 01:26 PM
I live in Canada and,,, I'm so lonely! XD I'm living in a small town and,,, no family (they all died) no friends (at least no friends who I can share any of my tastes with :/) So,,, I became workaholic :/ My only fun is going away for a trip once in a while other than working like hell all the time. Do people from this website ever meet and hang out? I would love to visit UK and US if you guys ever do. I have so many games, stories, and insights to share with. Are you living in beautiful and unique cities? Please let me know! :)

Replies

Spinymouse
Nov 13 2014, 04:20 AM
I have hardly any family, too, but I have no problem with this as I have no good childhood memories. But I have a lot of friends! :) Most friends are also Emo or belong to any kind of alternative culture. I have some problems coping with "average" people. I go out every weekend as there are many clubs here in the region that play Emo music, alternative rock, metal(core) etc. I also love to hang out with my friends, listening to music, sharing it or just sharing the moment. I have lived in many different cities in thre different countries. At the moment, my place is not the very nicest but I cannot complain about the scene life. It is disproportionally high. :) I always feel at home when I am close to the North Sea. :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 13 2014, 02:08 PM
I meet people off here but Canada is a little out of my range. I hope you make some friends on here. I live in Worcester in the UK as you may already know.
Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Nov 13 2014, 06:06 PM
it messes with my head when i read the towns, alot of the ones in uk are in my state. Im like Heeeey...wait oooooh

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More