Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You say you wanted more, what are you waiting for? I'm not running from you The Kill, by 30 Seconds to Mars

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AliceHeartnet
AliceHeartnet
Do People Sometimes Meet and Hang out? Nov 11 2014, 01:26 PM
I live in Canada and,,, I'm so lonely! XD I'm living in a small town and,,, no family (they all died) no friends (at least no friends who I can share any of my tastes with :/) So,,, I became workaholic :/ My only fun is going away for a trip once in a while other than working like hell all the time. Do people from this website ever meet and hang out? I would love to visit UK and US if you guys ever do. I have so many games, stories, and insights to share with. Are you living in beautiful and unique cities? Please let me know! :)

Replies

Spinymouse
Nov 13 2014, 04:20 AM
I have hardly any family, too, but I have no problem with this as I have no good childhood memories. But I have a lot of friends! :) Most friends are also Emo or belong to any kind of alternative culture. I have some problems coping with "average" people. I go out every weekend as there are many clubs here in the region that play Emo music, alternative rock, metal(core) etc. I also love to hang out with my friends, listening to music, sharing it or just sharing the moment. I have lived in many different cities in thre different countries. At the moment, my place is not the very nicest but I cannot complain about the scene life. It is disproportionally high. :) I always feel at home when I am close to the North Sea. :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 13 2014, 02:08 PM
I meet people off here but Canada is a little out of my range. I hope you make some friends on here. I live in Worcester in the UK as you may already know.
Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Nov 13 2014, 06:06 PM
it messes with my head when i read the towns, alot of the ones in uk are in my state. Im like Heeeey...wait oooooh

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More