Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Im sich of the words that fill my head. The words i hear them say about me. They rule my world I let them take over me and In turn I make myself bleed.. Dont Pretend, by HellCatchers

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Naito
Naito
How to get around strict parents Nov 18 2014, 06:56 PM
My parents dont want me to have long hair and they will never let me dye it they also go against anything other than the band shirts i have im 14 and have no job can someone give me recommendation and ideas

Replies

SlashAndGashh
Nov 19 2014, 04:24 AM
Keep Your Hair Short And Not Dyed. Its Better To Stay Like That Than Being Called A Fag. Trust Me
Emo Pictures - Anarchy_Rulz
Anarchy_Rulz
Jul 03 2017, 07:49 AM
My parents were against it too but they let me get the look after awhile. However just try to integrate more emo clothing gradually like start wearing hoodies or beanies mabey try all black every now and again. Go for striped tee shirts they might see it as formal and you can get away with it. Honestly keep your hair short but try doing it in a style that works with your hair length. Start wearing converses. Try getting them to buy clothes that can work for both normal and emo. And if all else fails go for a post emo look. Also if you wear glasses go for black ones with wide rims.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More