Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sit down with thoughts alone now, With blood these lyrics came. Your words, they eat right through me, Dead could hear my shame. The tears we've cried, this love has died, You're by yourself with me tonight. We Stitch These Wounds, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Nyansquad
Truth or Lies Nov 24 2014, 11:46 AM
In the eyes of whom am I true? My own eyes can’t see my soul. Or maybe my soul is what I see And my eyes hide from me the beauty of it. If all I can see is pain Who can see the joy? And in that, which is the truth? That of which will set me free I long for the day I can look at myself. To see the soul I have, not the filth it wears. Once I shed this layer my wings will take flight And you will never see this girl again.

Replies

Jan 18 2020, 01:32 PM
Here's the most significant things you can do to amplify the strength of your skin to ensure your skin looks energetic, young and solid for whatever length of time that conceivable. <a href="https://www.aodour.pk/">Cosmetics Store Online Pakistan </a>

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More