Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cut you open and make you sick Suffer, suffer, suffer like I did Take the poison and lock your lips Suffer, suffer, suffer like I did Suffer, by Get Scared

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Age Restrictions Dec 02 2014, 03:02 PM
Please remember you need to be at least 13 years old to be a member on this site. Multiple restrictions are in place for this, but do yourself a favour and be honest if you are underage :) Why 13 you may ask... The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) is a United States federal law which applies to the online collection of personal information by persons or entities under U.S. jurisdiction from children under 13 years of age. It details what a website operator must include in a privacy policy, when and how to seek verifiable consent from a parent or guardian, and what responsibilities an operator has to protect children's privacy and safety online including restrictions on the marketing to those under 13. While children under 13 can legally give out personal information with their parents' permission, many websites altogether disallow underage children from using their services due to the amount of cash and work involved in the law compliance. This is an American law, however, the Federal Trade Commission has made it clear that the requirements of COPPA will apply to foreign-operated web sites if such sites "are directed to children in the U.S. or knowingly collect information from children in the U.S."

Replies

Emo Pictures - AliceHeartnet
AliceHeartnet
Dec 02 2014, 03:14 PM
Oh God, finally! Thank you so much, Matt. I was actually about to inquire you on this. I have seen so many kids that became the victims of cyber bullying and they do not understand how dangerous a cyber space can be. We are living in a blessed age, a technology driven time, but we need to be wise on how to use the online tools. I am always concerned about kids, as I adore them and as I believe that kids are our future. I really appreciate your action on this and thank you for such an input.
Dec 03 2014, 08:11 AM
Etc dude
Dec 03 2014, 08:12 AM
Wtf*

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More