Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When the first snow fell It had your eyes painted across the sky The street lights and the passing cars in a crying voice But you kept smiling You never stopped smiling When The Frist Snow Fell..., by Sadness

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AliceHeartnet
AliceHeartnet
Artemis, you sound interesting Dec 07 2014, 10:01 AM
Message me by KIK or through the private message if you are interested in me. I got interested in you, but I don't think I want to message you first :) If you are not, then it your loss not mine lol A man reading Nietzsche is hot.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Artemis
Artemis
Dec 07 2014, 11:43 AM
it would be my pleasure :)
Emo Pictures - AliceHeartnet
AliceHeartnet
Dec 07 2014, 12:15 PM
Hello Artemis, I don't know what your definition of "emo girl" is but I don't cut myself and I make logical decisions rather than emotional ones. Although I listen to Emocore, my life is based on logic rather than emotion tbh. It's nice to meet you. Feel free to message me anytime. I'll give you my email address. I've written my rules somewhere on my forums so I hope they are OK for you. -Alice
Emo Pictures - Artemis
Artemis
Dec 07 2014, 02:02 PM
Hello Alice. Its lovely to have someone new to talk too. I have had a look on your profile and seen the your rules of engagement and they all seem agreeable. I'm not a massive Emo person either tbh as im sure you've seen from my photos. i like lots of emo music, i love the sense of style and the Hair blows my mind! you sound like the sort of person that i will get along with very well. i would love the idea of having a pen pal so your love of hand written letters gets a huge thumbs up. Sam.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More