Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

But compared to your eyes nothing shines quite as bright. Miserable at Best, by Mayday Parade

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
password log in troubles Dec 21 2014, 08:03 PM
I have never had this problem till just recently, when I try to log in it says my password is wrong. I have had to have a temp password sent to my email and I have reset it 4 times for each time I have to get a new pass sent because it still tells my its wrong when I log in. has anyone else had this problem or is it just me? help please!?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 22 2014, 03:33 AM
How did you login to post this? If you still have troubles I will have a look but there have been no other reported issues. Also please try clearing your web browser cache. If you don't know how let me know.
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Dec 24 2014, 06:55 PM
I been using the forgot password link to get a temp one sent to my email then logging in and changing it. but every time I try logging in after I reset it, it still tells me I have the wrong password. I just got a new laptop I never had this problem before so I wasn't sure if it was the site or my computer.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 25 2014, 04:28 AM
Very strange! I will test the reset password for me now. Have you tried clearing the web browser cache and also turn your internet on and off.
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Dec 26 2014, 07:11 PM
cache didn't work but for some reason switching my wifi off and back on did lmao hopefully it stays that way! thank you so much!!!!!! <3 :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 27 2014, 07:05 AM
No problem and if that sorted it was most likely an issue with your IP address as re-setting the Internet would usually give you a new one.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More