Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

don't you know, true friends stab you in the front? True Friends, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Need help on losing weight for the new year!! Someone Help? Dec 30 2014, 02:55 PM
Im looking to lose weight and get in to the skinniest jeans (28inch waist) while still being healthy of course :) does anyone know what sort of diet and fitness plan I can follow? Thanks :D

Replies

Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Dec 30 2014, 09:40 PM
ok a few tips -eat several small meals instead of a couple large ones -eat veggies in place of fatty foods when ever possible -soup is a great meal when trying to lose weight because its light but still makes u feel full (in less its super fat cheesy potato soup and stuff like that) -fruit for desert is an awesome idea -pop is a no no lol -walking is a great easy way to burn calories -cut out wheat the more gluten free food the better -cut out processed foods stuff like pizza rolls, twinks, and so on once u get in the habit of eating well, not over eating, and making ur self get in a exercise plan its so much easier and it will start to fall off. honestly I used to not eat and that is never the way to go I found I actually lost more weight quicker when I ate healthy compared to not eating at all no joke. i went on a soup diet once when i was overweight and after replacing at least 3-5 dinners a week with soup for 3 months and cut out fast food i lost 20 pounds. i also recently started cutting out wheat and just doing that where i could i lost 5 pounds. all the little things add up you would be surprised by what changing just a few things can do.
Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Jan 02 2015, 10:16 AM
Liposuction
Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Jan 02 2015, 10:20 AM
If you exercise you will naturally eat healthier aside from that, keep your heart rate as close to 130bpm when running/walking/treadmill for burning calories.
Emo Pictures - Everything_is_Red
Everything_is_Red
Mar 05 2015, 05:59 PM
You just need to spend more time exercising than eating.
my_chemical_panic
Apr 01 2016, 06:09 PM
try going vegetarian or vegan... i cut out meat and lost 25 pounds :)
CharlieLifeless
Apr 04 2016, 01:26 AM
Do a cardio workout first thing in the morning for around 20 minutes, after sleep you've basically been fasting so you'll be using fat reserve instead. :D
Emo Pictures - seth_scolex
seth_scolex
Apr 05 2016, 03:38 PM
for all of you trying to lose weight - you could try the Montignac method - it's a healthy way to stay skinny forever. here's a kinda introductory video and other than that google has all you need :3 http://youtu.be/zk-Bg30KO44?t=2m7s
Stevie
May 19 2016, 10:41 PM
this is what I do I quit drinking pop and I just drink water I like putting lemonade in my water don't eat 2nds on meals excersize that's important I try to do that more you can run up and down stairs that's what I did then i lost some weight but I gain it back that sometimes happens but I'm trying to lose the weight back I hoped I helped you
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Jun 16 2016, 06:17 AM
Drink more water than anything. Soups are a great idea, as well as green tea. Eat superfoods like berries and kale. Being active is a MUST.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More