Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

World in flames It's a chase, I'm a cornered man It's a pulse in my veins, no delays It's a rain, it's a chamber of dust As I'm viewing the plains Hunger, by Amaranthe

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
What don't you like... Jan 19 2015, 01:20 PM
about soEmo.co.uk?? I'm busy coding over the next few months so if you have any requests or problems with the site now is the time to say :)

Replies

XxxEmoRazorxxX
Jan 19 2015, 02:02 PM
When i'm in the public chat room and I try to PM chat with people it says they're offline even though they're currently chatting in the public chat room. I've seen multiple people have this problem.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 20 2015, 03:17 PM
Ok thanks. Anything else people?
Emo Pictures - Autumn_rose
Autumn_rose
Jan 21 2015, 11:53 AM
just that you have do allot of clicking for options an links some drop-down menu's would be good
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Feb 03 2015, 11:59 AM
is there any possibility of the "my account" drop down menu being added to the same line (under the site header) as the other links or reducing the bar "my account" in length ? it is handy that "my account" menu stays at the top of the page when you scroll but the entire white bar can make reading previous responses to forum topics and responding to them alittle tricky at times, as more of the older responses are obscured from view by it's length other than that love the way the site is and laid out :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 03 2015, 02:00 PM
^Thanks and on the new site I am developing the "My Account" is not right at the top and will be mobile compatible so much more usable.
Emo Pictures - vanityfair
vanityfair
Feb 05 2015, 05:38 PM
When it takes me 3 times to sign in with a login failed message but I am logged in gahhhhhhhh
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 06 2015, 02:03 AM
^User error as I don't quite understand?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More