Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Here I am This is all of me I'm not hiding I'm standing tall for all to see Here I am There is nothing bigger Nothing brighter than a future I see Here I am, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

DangerUnstable
Site Ideas... Jan 25 2015, 04:15 PM
Hey to the creator I havent been a member here long, a few days to be exact, but i have some ideas that would make this site a little easier to communicate. I understand running and maintaining a website is hard, but i believe with time you may get around to adding these features 1. On the home page there should be a box showing online members, which also adds another page where people can search online users by age, gender, location, relationship status, ect 2. In the chat room you could have more lobbies, like: general chat, 18+, singles, music, ect 3. Maybe, also in time, a Chat Bar along bottom of the screen, showing friends online, instant messages without going to inbox I understand coding is very hard, especially if you dont have much free time, but these are my ideas Thanks for reading Ross (DangerUnstable)

Replies

xchasinghorizonsx
Jan 25 2015, 05:06 PM
to number 1, thats what Browse Members tab is for, to number 2 people get on and only go to general chat so there is really no reason to add more, a chat bar along the bottom would be nice though.
DangerUnstable
Jan 25 2015, 05:59 PM
but browse members only shows last logged in, some can be weeks old, so would be nice to know whos online now
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 26 2015, 10:39 AM
You can sort by Last Online on the Browse Members page.
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Jan 26 2015, 08:23 PM
i think some of these ideas are really good
nightcat
Feb 22 2015, 04:09 PM
3. Maybe, also in time, a Chat Bar along bottom of the screen, showing friends online, instant messages without going to inbox im not an expert but i think this is not posible to perform on irc chats, if was then will be a twin of Facebook chat
xXcutsXx
Jun 24 2015, 12:11 AM
Private messaging could be easier. Maybe that the conversation shows up and not a single message. Like it does in the chat room or when you text or how it was in MSN. (R.I.P. MSN)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 24 2015, 02:14 PM
^Thanks for that and i'ts something I have thought about before

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More