Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Keep holdin on when my brains tickin like a bomb Guess the black thoughts have come again to get me Sweet bitter words unlike nothing I have heard Sing along mocking bird you dont affect me Coming Undone, by Korn

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Che_Guevara
Che_Guevara
CRY_WANK BANNED. WE WANT HIM BACK. Feb 01 2015, 10:43 AM
Dear members of soemo.co.uk, yesterday my brother in arms and revolutionary leader Cry_Wank was banned for exercising his freedom of speech. For all those who want him returned please comment "VIVA CRY_WANK" below.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Che_Guevara
Che_Guevara
Feb 01 2015, 10:44 AM
VIVA CRY_WANK!
Emo Pictures - PharaohOli
PharaohOli
Feb 01 2015, 10:44 AM
VIVA CRY_WANK!!! JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!!
Feb 01 2015, 10:45 AM
VIVA CRY_WANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jemmy
Feb 01 2015, 10:51 AM
sillies cx
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Feb 01 2015, 11:00 AM
He should have been banned because he was disrespecting mods. It says if you don't you'll be banned and he didn't follow the rules. He was being childish and clearly needed to back off when he had the chance
Emo Pictures - TashaCatastrophe
TashaCatastrophe
Feb 01 2015, 11:07 AM
As I said Talk to Matt. A forum topic doesn't mean he'll be back.
Emo Pictures - XXAbbyCadaverXX
XXAbbyCadaverXX
Feb 01 2015, 11:34 AM
He was being quite disrespectful to the mods as well as many others that were trying to help the mods out. He was not being oppressed. The mods were just trying to make sure that everyone was respected. I think that it's good that he has been banned.
Juukaja
Feb 02 2015, 05:43 AM
VIVA CRY_WANK!
Emo Pictures - TashaCatastrophe
TashaCatastrophe
Feb 02 2015, 05:46 AM
Idiots.
Emo Pictures - XxXKingForADayXxX
XxXKingForADayXxX
Feb 02 2015, 07:34 PM
Sorry, but if he was disrespecting the mods, then he deserves to be banned. Mods are people too, not emotionless robots. Disrespect isn't something I would tolerate, so he deserved to be banned if he were doing so.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More