Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How do you think i feel when you, You get yourself when you hear my name Call my name, by Cheryl Cole

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

-BlazingWolf-
Chat Suggestion? Feb 16 2015, 07:23 PM
I was thinking of a block feature in chat. So that person won't be able to message you in chat or see any of your messages. I think it would help cut the drama down a bit. :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - XxXKingForADayXxX
XxXKingForADayXxX
Feb 17 2015, 08:29 AM
I believe many people have suggested this, but I'm not sure the creator could make a block option on the chat due to how the chat is set up. It's probably possible. Maybe send him a private message asking if it's possible to do so.
EmoPandyKitten
Feb 17 2015, 01:22 PM
I agree.
Emo Pictures - TashaCatastrophe
TashaCatastrophe
Feb 17 2015, 10:11 PM
That would include a hell if a lot of time which Matt doesn't have recently.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Feb 18 2015, 10:38 AM
been suggested before and as people above have said, time and practicality just don't work. I see where you're coming from but the idea has a huge flaw with it... you can't just go blocking individual users from main chat, just because one person has a issue with them. if they're bothering you that much via PM on there, either close the pm message tabs, report them or tell a moderator about the issue
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 18 2015, 03:47 PM
^Couldn't have put it better myself thanks
nightcat
Feb 19 2015, 06:25 PM
on the type of irc chat the solution is widely more simple, i've noticed the chat doest not allow regular users to type the /join command (tried it myself) and create a new room, in other chats even the permanent moderation or ip bans didn't kept the trolls out or drama whatsoever, everyone used to login into chat, create their own rooms by simply typing the join command, and that person invited his/her Friends or the people they wanted to be in their room, this was used a lot in emo forums, and to be honest it kept everyone happy talking without having to tolerate users that did not wanted to tolerate on the same main chat, simply allow the join Co, and all drama solved for good (in a simpler way)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 20 2015, 03:50 PM
^I might allow this but it's just a few members that cause issues and in general most people tolerate/just ignore them.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More