Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Beautiful girl sleeps by herself half the beds cold she knows its her fault she's given in and admitted defeat but she'll be fine true romance, by silverstein

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - MissCrow
MissCrow
Could anyone spare some time to give me hair advice? Mar 13 2015, 05:37 AM
I want to colour my hair light blue but I'm not sure if I should dye only my bangs blue or my hair completely blue.. Bleaching at a hairdresser is expensive so I can only make one choice. I don't know magically what will look better before trying it. So can anyone look in the crystal orb for me and tell me what I should pick? And for the people already fully dyed: Do you have to buy new dye often? Sadly money will have a strong vote in my decision.. Thanks for your time:3

Replies

Emo Pictures - XxRoxxieToxicxX
XxRoxxieToxicxX
Mar 14 2015, 09:50 AM
I think you should just try dying your bangs blue for a while and see how that works out for you. If you like it, dye it all blue. Hope it helped!
Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Mar 16 2015, 09:23 AM
Well indeed, maybe just dye your bangs first and then look if you want it fully blue. And maybe if you have a good picture of yourself with your hair on it i can maybe photoshop it for you ? And if you want to safely bleach use Swartskophf (or something xD)Live XXL colour in blonde. You will have to bleach it 2 probably if you have dark hair but i see yours is already blonde so i dont think you need to. For more questions you can send a message if you want ! :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 16 2015, 05:04 PM
I also recommend Swartskophf Live XXL Colour
Emo Pictures - mechanicaloverdrive
mechanicaloverdrive
Jun 05 2015, 07:53 PM
Do the bangs first to make sure you'll like it.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More