Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't want ya, and i don't need ya. Don't bother to resist or I'll beat ya. Its not your fault that your always wrong. The weak ones are there to justify the strong. The Beautiful People, by Marilyn Manson

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Hair ._. Mar 29 2015, 02:05 PM
So I'm kinda in need of a hair cut soon and I want layers. My hair dresser also suggested getting blonde highlights. I've taken it into consideration but, as it's blonde and my hair is naturally dark, it's not gonna be blonde. So, I was wondering if I should get the high lights or if I should bleach it instead. I only want the bottom highlighted/bleach and I want to be able to dye it for the summer.. So highlights or bleach?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Mar 29 2015, 03:46 PM
If you have dark hair like that, it would take 2 times to bleach your hair. The first time it will turn out a ginger brown haircolour and i suggest she will put a normal brown over it to cover the weird colourpatches you can get when your hair is bleached, i would suggest to go back a few weeks later and then let it bleach again and then start the colour you want because if you want from dark to superlight hair n 1 time, your hair is most likely to litteraly break ( i did it before and when i woke up my pillow was full of hair, felt like sheep hair, when i pulled it a little it broke )but i suggest if you start now you will ofcourse have it when its summertime :)
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Mar 29 2015, 04:25 PM
When I got blonde highlights they turned out super well, like a gold color. I suggest getting those
broken_lost_boy
Apr 19 2015, 02:35 AM
Dark hair rarely goes golden< i have blond hair which i used to bleech (when i had long hair. I used to love my hair but i had my head shaved (peer pressure) and it never grew back :(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More