Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

(If every vein is red out of the blue) I held a diamond to the sun to count the moments on account of the way you Smile (Oh we're in slow motion when you) Smile Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - BlackAngellove
BlackAngellove
Thinking about getting SnakeBites ^._.^ Apr 12 2015, 08:23 PM
Hey guys! I was wondering dose it hurt getting snake bites?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Condams
Condams
Apr 12 2015, 09:32 PM
I really don't get why people ask this question. The answer, no matter what piercing it is, will depend on how much your pain tolerance is. The higher your pain tolerance, the less pain you will feel. But in general snakebites don't hurt. It's a small pinch which will sting slightly for a few seconds and will be fine. Make sure to get a 1.6mm/14g bar when you get them done, this reduces swelling. When I got mine, I got them both done at the same time at a 1.6mm/14g and have kept them like that. You can obviously downsize to a 16g once it has healed successfully. The pain after you get the piercing can vary also. It depends on how well you look after the piercing (such as cleaning it everyday, using non-alcoholic mouthwash, etc). Also as tempting as it may be, try not to play with the piercing, this irritates it and makes the healing time a lot longer.
Emo Pictures - BlackAngellove
BlackAngellove
Apr 12 2015, 09:36 PM
Thank you for the information!
Emo Pictures - Condams
Condams
Apr 12 2015, 09:44 PM
No problem at all
Emo Pictures - EnderSaysScrewYou
EnderSaysScrewYou
Apr 13 2015, 06:02 AM
sounds painful senpai
Emo Pictures - fallentoashes
fallentoashes
May 09 2015, 08:21 AM
I've been considering getting my lip pierced for years. I've been kinda hesitant on it because I'm not sure if it will make it hard for me to eat. But good luck if you do decide to get snakebites. I have heard that usually you will just feel a small pinch and then it's over. As long as you keep the piercing clean after, you should be fine.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More