Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Raindrops on roses & girls in white dresses.. build god & then we'll talk, by Panic! at the Disco

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
eyeliner issues May 16 2015, 02:49 PM
Recently i've had to cut back alot on how much eyeliner i've been wearing :/ Due to the fact i now find at times, my eyes start to get really dry (if i've had it on my waterline) or they start to sting/water shortly after application. It's got to the point, that on several occasions i've had to remove it entirely halfway through the day or keep applying a natural Aloe-Vera gel, in order to attempt to soothe the soreness.. I'm pretty sure it's just the brands i use changing their formula alittle and i'm just allergic to a ingredient or something like that, but i was wondering if any of you guys/girls have had similar issues with eyeliner? what did you do to overcome/limit the effects?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xxits_just_mexx
xxits_just_mexx
May 16 2015, 05:24 PM
i use to get that with my waterline so i stopped putting it under my eyes as much and just put it on the top and that stopped my eyes hurting but whenever i go out like for a night out i usually out it on the bottom of my eyes and it stopped hurting so i would just say stop wearing it on the water libe for a bit and see if it helps it :) x
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
May 16 2015, 06:26 PM
thanks :) I very seldom wear eyeliner on my water line though as it tends to smudge into my tear ducts. Usually it's below the lash line(both top and bottom)
Emo Pictures - Kyleblackrose1313
Kyleblackrose1313
May 16 2015, 10:16 PM
when that happened to me i just switched to mascara on the bottom lashes rather then eye liner still gives it a heightened look but also lets your eyes time to heal
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
May 17 2015, 05:32 PM
Hmm that happened to me too with most eyeliners I've used. Avoiding the waterline helped for a while but then it started irritating my eyes again so had to stop using it.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More