Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Every thing you say to me puts me one step closer to the edge and I'm about to break. One Step Closer, by Linkin Park

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

calvingoesrawwr
"society's ugly" May 25 2015, 02:43 PM
heyy firstt attempt at thiss, soo let me know what you think guisee :3 Society is ugly: “Societies ugly” I tell you as you stand crying in a mirror, “beauty doesn’t always live in a stick thin figure”. But you turn away and collapse, crying on the floor as you stare at the pictures of models on the door. “The perfect persons an illusion, it doesn’t exist and your just painting insecurity with scars on your wrists”. Yet you still starve yourself with hopes of size zero, so you can fill a dress with an oversized ego. You hug the toilet bowl after every meal you eat, but with every time you purge that’s another damn defeat. I wish you could see and look through my eyes at the perfect person thats living inside. And I know youre filled with sadness and hatreds on a rise but happiness don’t live in a gap between your thighs. “You have a hunger for beauty and eat the medias lies and if you carry on like this itll be your demise”. You say you lay awake at night staring at the ceiling just, wishing and hoping praying for some meaning. but you wont find that in a number on a scale as your hair falls out and body becomes frail

Replies

Merari_Phoenix
May 25 2015, 06:06 PM
I agree
Emo Pictures - HeartsAndRazors
HeartsAndRazors
May 27 2015, 03:37 PM
This is really good.
icutimhuman
Jun 01 2015, 05:35 AM
Amazing
Emo Pictures - Destroythebeautiful
Destroythebeautiful
Aug 27 2015, 04:46 PM
This almost made me cry, amazing.
Emo Pictures - Walking_on_the_edge1
Walking_on_the_edge1
Dec 03 2015, 06:50 PM
This is very good, ever thought of putting up your poetry on wattpad?
Emo Pictures - painlover
painlover
Jan 18 2016, 05:17 PM
you are so right! it couldnt be described anybetter !!!!!! really beautiful writing (:
xJetSetx
Jan 18 2016, 10:52 PM
This is awesome! cx
Emo Pictures - fallentoashes
fallentoashes
Mar 25 2016, 01:17 AM
I really love this!
calvingoesrawwr
Nov 08 2016, 05:02 PM
thankyou guys i really appreciate all the nice comments :3
Emo Pictures - seth_scolex
seth_scolex
Nov 08 2016, 07:23 PM
wow this was like a year ago! any new material? "Yet you still starve yourself with hopes of size zero, so you can fill a dress with an oversized ego." <-- brutal <3
calvingoesrawwr
Dec 05 2016, 11:22 PM
urmm guys i know i know its really late but guys i posted a new poem please check it out and give me your thoughts, https://www.soemo.co.uk/forums/topic.php?id=2813341 alsooo i you could or would like to see more could you please follow me on my tumblr @calvingoesrawwr (with two w's) or instagram @calvingoesrawr (with one w xD) anyways thankyou guys
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Dec 06 2016, 02:05 PM
Awesome! Totally agreed!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More