Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Why explore the universe When we don't know ourselves? There's an emptiness inside our heads That no one dares to dwell... Hospitals for Souls, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Blonde hair: yay or nay? Jun 26 2015, 02:35 PM
Hey everyone! I really need some hair advice from you lovely emo lot! As very few of you may know, I was once blonde. Yes, very hard to believe! (Maybe not that hard if you've observed the colour of my eyebrows) I have been considering going back for a while now. So my question is simple: should I return to my natural colour? If not, what colour should I go?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 27 2015, 07:48 AM
YAY blonde hair rocks
Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Jun 27 2015, 02:31 PM
Yush.. Then dye it purpleeeeeeee cx
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 02 2015, 07:25 PM
go for it :P be careful with the stripping/bleaching the brown out though, if in doubt it's worth getting a professional to do those stages (saves on damage/possible issues) and then you can do the toning etc at home :)
Undead_Nightmare
Jul 03 2015, 01:12 AM
I do have a few options for getting rid of the dye. My shampoo doesn't protect coloured hair so if I leave it another few months without re-dying, the dye will hopefully wash out by itself. Then there's Colour B4. I'm fairly confident that I can do this myself. But unsure of how good this stuff will be on red-ish brown (my current colour) hair so if anyone has used this before on red hair, I'd like to know how you got on! And of course there's letting a professional handle it by either going lighter gradually or completely stripping the colour in one session. Would like some opinions on how best to go about this :)
Undead_Nightmare
Jul 03 2015, 01:15 AM
@dark_carnival, I have been considering dying either the tips or fringe a different colour. Purple is a possibility, along with blue, green and maybe red if I'm not bored of it by then xD
Emo Pictures - LawlBoxFox
LawlBoxFox
Jul 29 2015, 08:56 PM
Purple would look amazing on you cx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More