Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So if you love me let me go. And run away before I know, my heart is just too dark to care, I can't destroy what isn't there. Deliver me into my fate, if I'm alone I cannot hate. I don't deserve to have you.. Snuff-(Song in dedication to Paul Gray), by Slipknot

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Blonde hair: yay or nay? Jun 26 2015, 02:35 PM
Hey everyone! I really need some hair advice from you lovely emo lot! As very few of you may know, I was once blonde. Yes, very hard to believe! (Maybe not that hard if you've observed the colour of my eyebrows) I have been considering going back for a while now. So my question is simple: should I return to my natural colour? If not, what colour should I go?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 27 2015, 07:48 AM
YAY blonde hair rocks
Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Jun 27 2015, 02:31 PM
Yush.. Then dye it purpleeeeeeee cx
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 02 2015, 07:25 PM
go for it :P be careful with the stripping/bleaching the brown out though, if in doubt it's worth getting a professional to do those stages (saves on damage/possible issues) and then you can do the toning etc at home :)
Undead_Nightmare
Jul 03 2015, 01:12 AM
I do have a few options for getting rid of the dye. My shampoo doesn't protect coloured hair so if I leave it another few months without re-dying, the dye will hopefully wash out by itself. Then there's Colour B4. I'm fairly confident that I can do this myself. But unsure of how good this stuff will be on red-ish brown (my current colour) hair so if anyone has used this before on red hair, I'd like to know how you got on! And of course there's letting a professional handle it by either going lighter gradually or completely stripping the colour in one session. Would like some opinions on how best to go about this :)
Undead_Nightmare
Jul 03 2015, 01:15 AM
@dark_carnival, I have been considering dying either the tips or fringe a different colour. Purple is a possibility, along with blue, green and maybe red if I'm not bored of it by then xD
Emo Pictures - LawlBoxFox
LawlBoxFox
Jul 29 2015, 08:56 PM
Purple would look amazing on you cx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More