Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sing it for the boys! Sing it for the girls! Every time that you lose it sing it for the world! Sing it from the heart! SING, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - BlackVeilBridesRebel
BlackVeilBridesRebel
RANDOM AND CREEPY PRIVATE MESSAGE Jul 01 2015, 07:17 PM
Hey! I logged in today and got a super creepy message from a member of the site (username: Lindababy4u). I can't upload an image of the message she sent me, but I can say it's creepy and here's what the message is: Hi Dear! Hi Dear! abdallalinda92@hotmail.com How are you? My name is Miss Linda Ahmed Abdalla ,I am girl from South Sudan and I will be very glad if you can contact me through my email address, and i will tell you more about myself. here is my address(abdallalinda92@hotmail.com) Remember I wish to contact you personally for a long time relationship I having gone through your remarkable profile which interested me to contact you. Please I am waiting to hear from you soon From Miss Linda please send me a mail in my Email address This is kind of a feedback, but more like a warning message. I know banning an user from the site is rude, but I want to know if I'm alone that got this, because that member seems to be a spammer and it's extra annoying!

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 02 2015, 01:44 AM
If this occurs, please file a report by clicking the "report user" link on their profile (found on the link list under their profile picture) and this will be dealt with asap, as is clearly a breach of site terms! or message Admin direct. You can also block a user from messaging you via clicking "block user" found on the same link list as the report button. hope this helps you :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 02 2015, 01:50 PM
Kate basically said it all and the member has now been banned.
Emo Pictures - BlackVeilBridesRebel
BlackVeilBridesRebel
Jul 02 2015, 08:05 PM
Thanks guys! It was awkward and I didn't know how to handle that situation.
Bones
Aug 17 2015, 06:33 PM
Highly interesting that message usually gets sent on email accounts

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More