Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Like a sign, like a dream. You're my Amaranthine. You are all I needed, believe Me. Like a drift, in a stream. Your beauty is so real, there nothing else in Life I ever need. My dream of Amaranthine. Amaranthine, by Amaranthe

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Dying my hair Jul 07 2015, 04:41 PM
Hi people, i have a few questions. I will be soon dying my hair from copper/ginger/brown to black with neon green and dark turqoise. I will be using only semi permanent hair dyes, for the green and turqoise i will use directions. I will be bleaching the parts that need to be blue and green with Swartzkophf Live XXL blonde (if you needed to know). But i'm not sure about the black color. I only want to use semi permanent hair colours , because i'm not sure if i will like the black. Which brand of hairdye do i have to use if i only want it to be semi permanent? I heard about directions and their semi permanent black hairdye but i heard that after a few washes it turns to a ugly green colour. So do you guys no any good semi-permanent black hair dye? Greets

Replies

MissMajestic
Jul 08 2015, 04:13 AM
Going dark is always risky business but Ion's semi permanants seem to work well. But be warned, since you are only using semi, the black can bleed into the lighter colours so wash it with cold water. Hope this helped ^_^
Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Jul 08 2015, 11:36 AM
Thanks for the advice. Do you think it will help if i dye the black first, then rinse/blowdry, and after that i will dye the green and blue? or will the black also bleed as much?
MissMajestic
Jul 08 2015, 01:22 PM
As long as you rinse it out with cold water the dye shouldnt bleed too much. But putting in the black first would probably be cleaner

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More