Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Here’s to the ghosts so afraid of the day. If you let go, will you promise that you’ll stay in my shadow? Ghosts, by Hollywood Undead

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Dark_Desires
Dark_Desires
Punk Rocker Outfit? Jul 16 2015, 07:47 PM
I've been trying to pull off the punk rocker look.. What exactly would I need to wear? Like studs, leather jackets, ripped jeans, etc..?

Replies

Emo Pictures - fallentoashes
fallentoashes
Jul 19 2015, 05:04 PM
That sounds about right. Studs, spikes, patches, plaid, leather jackets, ripped jeans, and doc martens/boots are very common with the punk look. Just make sure that the look is you.
Emo Pictures - Anarchy_Rulz
Anarchy_Rulz
Jul 03 2017, 07:33 AM
Punks usually go for older clothing nothing new and clothing that has been patched up or ripped up. ripped jeans work so does leather jackets and studs yes. I myself if going for a punk look would go for bondage jeans or crust pants. Union jack is common on punk cloth same as the anarchy logo and logos for bands like misfits. Bullet belts are common especially with crust pants. Ties are common as well as pins. Also anything with safty pins in it works as well.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More