Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

what am i supposed to do oh oh when she's so damn cold like 20 below that girl that girl shes such a bitch i tell myself i can handle it That Girl, by All Time Low

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - PHROZENFLAME721
PHROZENFLAME721
Spiked/teased out hair or straight and smooth hair? Jul 27 2015, 09:34 PM
I personally prefer my spiked look ^-^

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 27 2015, 09:37 PM
Bit of both :p
Emo Pictures - LawlBoxFox
LawlBoxFox
Jul 29 2015, 08:26 PM
A few spikes r always fun cx
Emo Pictures - fallentoashes
fallentoashes
Sep 06 2015, 05:22 PM
Usually straight hair. Sometimes, I'll spike my hair up in the back. I can never get the spikes to last very long though. :/ They always seem to fall down during the day.
Xnxrchy
Sep 06 2015, 10:36 PM
Somewhere in between. My hair is more "punk" than "emo",so it's choppy and in some places it's spiky, other places smooth. :/ I don't even know how that's possible.
Emo Pictures - Arkaine
Arkaine
Sep 19 2015, 07:28 PM
It depends on your hair type. If you got thin, but many hair (like this dude), spikes are awesome. If you got thick and few hair like that heavy, straight crap on my head, you don't have much choice to get some good straight-hair look~
Emo Pictures - FusionFallX
FusionFallX
Oct 08 2015, 07:14 PM
I disagree. my hair is so thin to the point I just have to mess up the back, but not too much since then my hair will get soo thin that it will appear see thru. I wish I had thicker hair, so I could just layer and thin the ends

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More