Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

They say i cant last a day in the real world, i say you wouldnt survive one night in mine. Notorious and sh-t i would trade it for the world. Im infamous but da-n you cant help but love this sh-t closure, by asking alexandria

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

xxWretchedAndDivinex
Hair Tips for Curly Hair Aug 31 2015, 11:44 PM
I have extremely curly hair, and my parents won't let me style it until we're sure what to do with it. I was thinking like Andy Biersack 2012-ish fringe and pull the rest back until I can find something else to do with it. I dont want to style my hair too much, because in the future I might want my curls back. Anyone have some tips for emo curly hair?

Replies

SophMae
Aug 31 2015, 11:47 PM
Depends what you're wanting to do with it! Are you wanting more defined curls, more moisture etc? I also have curly hair hah, it's so hard to manage and v frizzy.
xxWretchedAndDivinex
Sep 01 2015, 12:15 AM
I really want more of a straight hair. I dont mind the curls, but id like more wave than curl. does this make any sense?
SophMae
Sep 01 2015, 11:43 AM
The only way you'll be able to do that is with straightening :( that will kill you hair, so make sure you use something which will lock in any moisture - like honey (it's a natural humectant), and also stuff with eggs in which increases tensile strength!
xxWretchedAndDivinex
Sep 01 2015, 03:29 PM
I really don't want to straighten it. Other people in my family used to straighten their hair and it ruined their curls, so I'm a bit wary with that. I was thinking maybe some rekaxing cream or molding gel to give it a smooth and sleek look.
Emo Pictures - ThatDerpyEmo
ThatDerpyEmo
Feb 11 2016, 05:35 AM
I have the same problem so I put 1/3 of my hair to the front of my face and straighten that while leaving the back curly. I endure my curls but endure my emo as well, its simple. and for a cuter look I put my curls in a half ponytail.
Emo Pictures - -Winter-
-Winter-
Mar 29 2016, 06:58 PM
Honestly, I've been there. I have an afro that I straighten down! Just get a cheap ($30) straightener, and straighten it and then just do the classic emo "Flop" hairstyle. It's -really- easy, and you get better at it every time. oh yeah, also, once you take a shower all your curls go completely back, so don't worry about it. Try a style like my profile picture. Hope this helps! ^_^
CharlieLifeless
Apr 04 2016, 01:34 AM
Try using strong hairspray, or even hair wax after straightening, this will help keep it in shape :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More