Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm getting tired of standing around, just sitting here and waiting to be found. Same old shit just a different day. Back and To The Left, by Texas Is The Reason

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
What to do with orange hair Sep 05 2015, 01:00 PM
Hey everyone! As you awesome people know, I've been trying to go back to blonde so I can dye it more crazy colours (thinking bright purple and blue!) But after a slightly disastrous colour-stripping effort, my hair went a very bright orange (this was a while ago, it damaged my hair so been waiting to get it as close to its previous condition as I possibly could before making this post) The girl who colours my hair at the hairdressers doesn't know what to do with it to get it blonde. The orange pigment is very stubborn as it's built up from a long time of using red dyes. By stubborn I mean it doesn't want to bleach out at all. And the effort to bleach it out damaged my hair further. Does anyone have any suggestions for bleaching out stubborn orange? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - Arkangel
Arkangel
Sep 06 2015, 02:15 AM
I think from now the best you can do is slap on a fuckton of like conditionner (after-shampoo ? dunno if it's a thing in english tho) on your head every evening and leave it overnight, to get your hair back in a better shape.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More