Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And there she was, reflecting so brightly the warmth that she installs. And there she was, we were infinte for a moment. Bulls make money, pigs get slaughtered, by Chiodos

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Xnxrchy
Eyebrows Sep 06 2015, 11:09 PM
So, does anyone here draw on/shave/something with their eyebrows? Or would like to? Or whatever? Comment below, I guess~ (I once shaved part of my right eyebrow off and would always color in that part with some color like red or blue or you know, the usual colors people would be like "Wdf" to. :')

Replies

Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Sep 07 2015, 06:59 AM
I don't do it but I've known two people who shaved off their eyebrows and draw them on,and I know one guy who shaved a few vertical lines in his eyebrows. To each their own
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Sep 07 2015, 10:59 AM
shape/shave/draw and fill mine in.. Didn't really do much with my eyebrows till about 2yrs ago and now it's part of my normal makeup/morning routine! xD Ordinarily they are pale blonde, so don't really standout/give me any face definition when left natural..so i used to fill them in with darker blonde but then decided back in February to try filling them in with black and now i love the bold contrast :3
Xnxrchy
Sep 07 2015, 07:21 PM
Kate, the eyebrows are perfect, what do you mean they're odd X'D ~ I was originally thinking about shaving one off and shaving a few stripes into the other one, then just making those areas red, blue, or green~ Oh well, I guess
Goodbyeworldimdone
Sep 07 2015, 09:42 PM
when i was little, i accidentally had cut off the end of one of my eyebrows so now, i wax my stray hair on my eyebrows and when i put makeup, i line and color them in with a eyebrow pencil and brow powder. yes i know, my hair color is black but my eyebrows aren't perfect so i like to fill them in.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 08 2015, 09:54 PM
I like my eyebrows just the way they are..
Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Sep 09 2015, 07:54 PM
I have dark & thick eyebrows, most people i watch on youtube have to draw them on, so i'm happy with them but i would love to have Chris Motionless brows tho xD
daledarko
Sep 16 2015, 11:52 PM
i would like to shave my eyesbrows so i can draw them on but my mom wont let me :(
Emo Pictures - Arkaine
Arkaine
Sep 19 2015, 06:57 PM
I think it depends on your drawing/makeup skills. There are many cases, where I think it's goddamn ugly, when (especially girls) shave their eyebrows and draw them with liquid eyeliner or coal pencil. What I personally dislike extremely is this, what we here in Germany call "Edding Eyebrows" (you know, those black, fat permanent markers from Edding) - when you draw 1cm thick (or even thicker) eyebrows. On the other hand I personally know one girl who draws them extremely well. Lemme show you a picture: https://yt3.ggpht.com/-0JUCxB4KZ5w/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/ODtYRkSMIrY/s900-c-k-no/photo.jpg This was a cheap smartphone pic in a moving car (we were hanging around), but I think you get the idea. I think this looks amazing ;)
Xnxrchy
Sep 21 2015, 10:39 PM
@xChasingRainbowsx yes, Chris Motionless's eyebrows are the bae... *sigh* @Arkaine ~ yup, if you misdraw them, it becomes a sin. And holy shit, I hate those markers too. I heard about them, and I was like "MY GOD PLS." I prefer to actually draw them on, not just attack them with a giant ass marker, but my eyebrows grew back and I'm too lazy to shave them again. @Goodbyeworldimdone I know the feel. For some reason I wake up with really thin eyebrows and then I sort of be like "Wait a second here" and then fix them up a bit.
SophMae
Sep 28 2015, 10:59 PM
I have to pluck/a thread/wax mine, they're so thick hahaha. http://tinypic.com/r/25ter7p/8
Emo Pictures - GemXGash
GemXGash
Sep 29 2015, 09:30 PM
Hate draw on eyebrows. Oh and yes I use to have them lol
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 30 2015, 09:42 PM
^I guess it all depends if your eyebrows are naturally a "nice" shape. Some people's are, some aren't.. Your natural ones look fine.
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Sep 30 2015, 10:46 PM
I have considered dying mine the same colour as the rest of my hair a few times but ended up deciding to keep them blonde xD
Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Oct 01 2015, 09:52 PM
My mom would literally kill me if I shaved mine off 😶 so that's a no. I'm not into the whole 'make up' thing, so colouring is also a no. There is no way on earth that I will ever wax. So plucking/shaping - I normally do but its not that often cause they take ages to grow back ._.
Emo Pictures - _smurf_
_smurf_
Nov 20 2015, 11:03 PM
I once shaved the ends off so I could draw em better, but that's kinda high maintenance so now they're plucked to a nice shape and I'll fill them in if I'm wearing makeup, but it looks okay without too ^.^ These crazy drawn on eyebrows look amazing when done well though. Still tempted to shave the ends off again sometimes.
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Nov 21 2015, 01:51 AM
My grow on my face.
Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Nov 21 2015, 07:31 AM
How does one even draw them on? O.o is it like a crayon? And how do people get them pretty much "perfect"? Stencils? o.o
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Nov 22 2015, 11:05 PM
^ a good point on a eyebrow pencil / pencil eyeliner for a start! Also run round the entire shape with a q-tip (dipped in makeup remover) to neaten up the edges abit more. I've heard that there are stencils out there along with loads of other techniques (ie using liquid eyeliner,gels etc) but personally i drawn mine on free hand. I use a fine,angled eyeshadow/brow brush to create a neater looking lines (after i've drawn my rough shape and filled it in) and taper out the ends neatly..effort but worth it IMO hope this helps :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More