Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If you need anyone. I'll be write there you'll have the grab my throat and lift me in the air. Jumpsuit, by 21 Pilots

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Kyraito
Emo hair with glasses ? Sep 07 2015, 03:31 PM
Hi there ! o/ I have to wear glasses... But I still LOVE the look that a bang covering an eye have ! But each time I try to do it It just make a huge bowl-stylehair :/ Can somebody help me ? Sorry for my terrible english... I am french :3

Replies

Emo Pictures - fallentoashes
fallentoashes
Sep 08 2015, 11:55 PM
I have the exact same problem. :/ I have to wear glasses all the time. I can't get contacts because my prescription is too strong for contacts. I either keep my fringe over my glasses or put my fringe off to the side if it's annoying me.
Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Sep 09 2015, 04:46 AM
Don't know exactly how to help but mainly to keep your hair from being "bowl-shaped" make sure you tell them to cut your bangs and sides really choppy and maybe get it razored choppy = different lengths
Emo Pictures - Arkaine
Arkaine
Sep 19 2015, 07:26 PM
Another nice trick: Bend your head over, put some hair spray on your fringe, while holding your hand under it and give them a soft streak towards your face at the end, so they keep a round shape and not a "bowl-shape". By the way: I like your hair. I'm envious. You got so many of them. My hair a horribly stick-straight, heavy and there are not that many, so I always got tiny gaps in my fringe, which is the reason I don't really have a fringe anymore (my "fringe" simply goes below my jaw, while the rest of my hair reaches my nipples :P)
Kyraito
Sep 19 2015, 10:30 PM
Oh thank you ! ^^ I hate my hair, btw x3 It's so hard to make them look like what I want it to ! :/ ♥
Emo Pictures - Arkaine
Arkaine
Sep 19 2015, 11:40 PM
Dude, I feel with you. I got the same problem up here <3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More