Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, But I'm too young to worry. A melody,a memory,or just one picture.. Seize The Day, by Avenged Sevenfold

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Kyraito
Emo hair with glasses ? Sep 07 2015, 03:31 PM
Hi there ! o/ I have to wear glasses... But I still LOVE the look that a bang covering an eye have ! But each time I try to do it It just make a huge bowl-stylehair :/ Can somebody help me ? Sorry for my terrible english... I am french :3

Replies

Emo Pictures - fallentoashes
fallentoashes
Sep 08 2015, 11:55 PM
I have the exact same problem. :/ I have to wear glasses all the time. I can't get contacts because my prescription is too strong for contacts. I either keep my fringe over my glasses or put my fringe off to the side if it's annoying me.
Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Sep 09 2015, 04:46 AM
Don't know exactly how to help but mainly to keep your hair from being "bowl-shaped" make sure you tell them to cut your bangs and sides really choppy and maybe get it razored choppy = different lengths
Emo Pictures - Arkaine
Arkaine
Sep 19 2015, 07:26 PM
Another nice trick: Bend your head over, put some hair spray on your fringe, while holding your hand under it and give them a soft streak towards your face at the end, so they keep a round shape and not a "bowl-shape". By the way: I like your hair. I'm envious. You got so many of them. My hair a horribly stick-straight, heavy and there are not that many, so I always got tiny gaps in my fringe, which is the reason I don't really have a fringe anymore (my "fringe" simply goes below my jaw, while the rest of my hair reaches my nipples :P)
Kyraito
Sep 19 2015, 10:30 PM
Oh thank you ! ^^ I hate my hair, btw x3 It's so hard to make them look like what I want it to ! :/ ♥
Emo Pictures - Arkaine
Arkaine
Sep 19 2015, 11:40 PM
Dude, I feel with you. I got the same problem up here <3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More