Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Mama we all go to hell, Mama we all go to hell, I'm writing this letter, And wishing you well, Mama we all go to hell. Mama, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

xxWretchedAndDivinex
Where do you get clothing? Sep 17 2015, 11:41 PM
I live in the UK, near Southend on sea. I haven't found anything like Hot Topic, that's local. I mean, does primark sell this stuff? Another store, may be? I just can't order stuff online, unfortunately, and Blue Banana is ages away.Is there anywhere locally that sells clothing that is considered emo. Not surprising, as essex is rather preppy to be honest. Sorry for my many topics I've been creating. I'm just curious. And I need better clothes.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Sep 19 2015, 05:37 AM
I live in a area where you don't even have a primark, so i don't even have to think about a alternative store XD For band merch, i order online and the basic things, like skinny jeans i buy at H&M but i'm not sure if you have that store in the UK, but i'm pretty sure primark sells those too, Sometimes they even sell shirts with bandnames on them, but mostly very well known bands like AC/DC and stuff :)
Emo Pictures - kelsinkaaa
kelsinkaaa
Sep 19 2015, 06:55 PM
I buy my merch and clothes online, since I live in the Netherlands and there's no Hot Topic here ;~;. Sites I can recommend are: grindstore.com , www.emp-online.co.uk , impericon.com and http://www.attitude-europe.com/ . They are quite expensive though, so maybe search google for an alternative store somewhere near you? I also get my skinny jeans at the H&M teehee
Emo Pictures - kelsinkaaa
kelsinkaaa
Sep 19 2015, 07:06 PM
Also maybe ask the locals, maybe they know something. (Ahem I just realised I gave you online stores, even though you said you couldn't buy it online awkwaaard I'm sorry 'bout that ._." but maybe you can try internet banking? It works for me and I can order stuff online without my parents complaining about it...)
xxWretchedAndDivinex
Sep 19 2015, 11:25 PM
lol Yeah, I'll try some ideas. Thanks.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 22 2015, 08:48 PM
Here:
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Sep 23 2015, 09:54 AM
most of my clothes are from the men's sections of different shops xD the band tees I usually get from a shop called Spun Out.
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Sep 25 2015, 02:43 AM
I honestly just buy skinny jeans wherever and get random t-shirts
shutupplease
Oct 06 2015, 02:37 PM
I just wear anything black (black graphic tees and black skinny jeans or jeans). Band merch is out of the question because since Asia has no hot topic or any other nice stores like Blue Banana or Manic Panic. I know it's been so long since you posted this, I just wanted to answer haha. sorry.
Casualties
Dec 08 2015, 05:17 AM
Yeah Asia is tough place for alternative lifestyle .
ihatejason
Dec 11 2015, 08:15 PM
H&M and Large.
CharlieLifeless
Dec 12 2015, 12:31 PM
I get my jeans from H&M and my shirts from either Blue Banna or MerchNow also Osiris have some awesome shirt designs:)
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Dec 22 2015, 02:57 AM
Blue Banana. It's Banana Republic going goth.
xJetSetx
Dec 22 2015, 07:37 AM
^ like what you did there lol
Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Dec 25 2015, 09:39 AM
I get my jeans from, well, anywhere that has them. Though, its quite hard to actually find any that'll fit. My tops and pyjamas, yes, pyjamas 😂 I get from Spiral Direct. http://www.spiraldirect.com/new/?status_0=0#shop_content
Jan 14 2016, 08:17 AM
i get my jeans from american eagle but i only wear girl jeans.
LoVeLy-CoRpSe
Apr 19 2016, 10:59 PM
I get all my items from Hot Topic ❤ Sorry I'm waaaaayyyy late. ;-;
Emo Pictures - DeathcoreIsCool
DeathcoreIsCool
Apr 29 2016, 01:26 AM
I get my band merch and skinny jeans from Hot Topic and in december I found a store in my town that sells comics and band shirts that I wanted but couldn't find at Hot Topic.
CharlieLifeless
Apr 29 2016, 08:40 PM
It's no use people mentioning hot topic, to get it imported to the UK is absolutely extortionate. On top of that they don't make band tshirts like they used to :P
Emo Pictures - ThePiercedCosplayer
ThePiercedCosplayer
May 01 2016, 08:36 PM
I use to have the same issue, so i got good with a needle en sicorrs it takes abit of work ar first but you get use to it, that or charty shops are always worth lookin in cos cheep aswell :3
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 01 2016, 10:17 PM
^Agreed with charity shops

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More