Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Her lipstick stains like acid rain dissolving away my sense of restraint,and the street lamps burn through the cloak of fog,concealing in silence i've been stung by the wasp. Wasp, by Motionless In White

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

xxWretchedAndDivinex
Where do you get clothing? Sep 17 2015, 11:41 PM
I live in the UK, near Southend on sea. I haven't found anything like Hot Topic, that's local. I mean, does primark sell this stuff? Another store, may be? I just can't order stuff online, unfortunately, and Blue Banana is ages away.Is there anywhere locally that sells clothing that is considered emo. Not surprising, as essex is rather preppy to be honest. Sorry for my many topics I've been creating. I'm just curious. And I need better clothes.

Replies

Emo Pictures - fallentoashes
fallentoashes
May 03 2016, 02:44 PM
I usually wear Bleeding Star clothing shirts, striped shirts, or band shirts. I get my band shirts from either Rockabilia, MerchNow, or Interpunk. I can rarely find shirts I like from Hot Topic. The quality of Hot Topic jeans has gone downhill, the variety of different band shirts they sell isn't the best, and they don't sell that many studded belts anymore. I actually like the clothes from Blue Banana a lot more. I get my jeans from thrift stores, JcPenney, Aeropostale, or Hot Topic.
yurguardianangel
Aug 06 2016, 10:04 PM
Drop Dead clothing store,topman,primark,sometimes online but hate not being able to try things on like that...
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Aug 19 2016, 04:18 PM
I usually get stuff from places like Primark, George (in Asda, basically), HMV (for certain nerdy tops, I got a Harley Quinn top from there), Evans (good for anyone who is XL+), and I plan to get some clothes online, especially RedBubble where I can support independent artists. I get my accessories at Claire's most of the time.
Oct 27 2016, 11:05 PM
I'm looking to open a Goth/Emo/Alternative shop in Southend, Essex and I am doing market research to see if there is a desire for one in a good location. What are you looking for in terms of stock? Would the High Street be a good location? What brands interest you?
Emo Pictures - Despair
Despair
Jun 17 2017, 03:34 PM
I'm live in London so do almost all my shopping in Camden Market
cupidstunt
Aug 11 2017, 09:31 PM
Drop Dead clothing depop ebay impericon sells ALOT of band merch topman primark river island bluebanana and a few other online shops...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More